Depression I'm starting to consider myself a "cel"

MexicanNeet

MexicanNeet

NEET
Jan 26, 2023
I don't know, maybe it's me but I'm starting to consider myself an incel, even though tecnically I'm not (I've had girls interested in me before) but never had a gf (I rejected the three girls who wanna date me) but the way people treat me and how I'm still rotting in my house with my boomer asshole parents and they treat my younger brother like he was a fuckin' god even he's assholish also but cuz the fucker is married with a roastie with a dubious past (my dad told me about some "secrets" of her) and has a daughter and another is coming soon. And people I used to hang out used to treat me like shit but some guys used to say gay insinuations toward me also (homophobic hypocrites). I fucking hate it, mang.

I've had sex before with hookers and they treated me like a god. My first time I even made her cum (lol, no bragging) and I almost made cum another hooker licking her tits like I was milking her (lol, once again, no bragging). OK, maybe it was paid but felt awesome.

I had this belief that I was not that bad looking but suddenly I started to thinking that I'm really ugly because of my bulging eyes (not that big but not enough to be called "hunter eyes") and my jawline is kinda recessed (but well defined, again, no bragging) and I'm not that tall. When some fucks called me "ugly" I thought "they are jealous, that's all" but suddenly I started figuring out why the fuck they call me that way. I'm also autistic (I was diagnosed as a child) and I sometimes had these tantrums (although not so often anymore, thank God) but I know how to behave in public and have nice conversations with people I generally don't see that often.

I feel kinda bad and some "cels" maybe are going to bully me just like the normies did and call me "incel in denial" and shit but I think incel subculture is not the right way to cope with this problem. Again, feel bad for real "cels" but some members are really so cultish.

Fuckin' hate myself sometimes.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here