I'm the biggest employer on Neets.me AMA

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I employ lots of freelancers. I read a lot of CVs and cover letters like a boss. Do you wanna know how to land a digital job? Now is your chance! Ask me anything (related to work)!

jJRGkI8.png

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
I want to stop the white race from ruining my life

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
i tried getting commisions on discord but curries are everywhere smh

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
i tried getting commisions on discord but curries are everywhere smh
Yeah, I'm careful with people from India cuz sometimes they just accept the job and give it to some other mofo working for them. I can't build any relationships with people like that... Cuz it's not even the same person doing the job :feelsahhh:

But I've had good experiences with some Indians and Pakis too. Can't say they are all bad. Only the people who work for some cheap labor freelancing syndicate cartel and scam me out of my monies :feelslol:

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
Yeah, I'm careful with people from India cuz sometimes they just accept the job and give it to some other mofo working for them. I can't build any relationships with people like that... Cuz it's not even the same person doing the job :feelsahhh:

But I've had good experiences with some Indians and Pakis too. Can't say they are all bad. Only the people who work for some cheap labor freelancing syndicate cartel and scam me out of my monies :feelslol:
what if i look like one but not really indian?

whachu do about it nigga :feelslol::feelslol:

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here