Lifestyle In all honestly, whilst still being a NEET, why not try to optimize your lifestyle

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Look, I get it, things are shit, existential dilemmas, society has gone mad, life trauma, your dreams seem unreal, etc

I think one thing that is being forgotten when being a NEET, or having a semi-hiki lifestyle, is aesthetics

So often, we connotate being a basement dweller with this sad scene

All you are missing out on by not being a NEET is having a relationship or friends and such

A chance to be in solitude is a gift that should be cherished

Look around your room, think about what would make it look nice and happy to be in, relax, and take care of yourself, don't be a goblin, live more like a prince, do it right if you are gonna do it at all.

Kami_Memo_01a_Screen_01.jpg

Why not make your experience more enjoyable

I think it is important to make it adventurous, don't ya think?

Waking up, cooking your own breakfast, brewing some tea, taking a nice shower, slipping into some nice clothes, maybe going for a morning walk.

Focus on making some music or delving into new subjects and understanding more about how things in general are.

Try to do some programming or deconstruct a topic or an idea

Make yourself feel useful ya know, make a cool lunch and stuff, you have so much time, dont just consoom, create!

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
All you are missing out on by not being a NEET is having a relationship or friends and such
I gave up on ever getting gf. I realized I would need too many surgeries to even be human passing.
Look around your room, think about what would make it look nice and happy to be in, relax, and take care of yourself, don't be a goblin, live more like a prince, do it right if you are gonna do it at all.
Good advice. I hanged band posters in my room to make it more comfy and I like looking at them, plus it inspires me too play guitar more.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I gave up on ever getting gf. I realized I would need too many surgeries to even be human passing.

Good advice. I hanged band posters in my room to make it more comfy and I like looking at them, plus it inspires me too play guitar more.
heck yeah bro, once I started to hang posters, and other things like that, it greatly changed the whole vibe of my room

also, you look fine dude, you have an amazing eye area lol dont worry

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I'd like to but there's nothing that really interests me and nothing that I'm good at. Also have no money to decorate my room and no nice clothes
get rid of most of your clothes, save up, and buy some nice ones.

dude, just clean your room and put up some posters or something that u like 2 collect

I dont understand how anyone can be fine with themselves, voluntarily being a useless shitposter, what an abhorrent existence, especially if it is just a result of your lazy~ass~niggerty

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
get rid of most of your clothes, save up, and buy some nice ones.

dude, just clean your room and put up some posters or something that u like 2 collect

I dont understand how anyone can be fine with themselves, voluntarily being a useless shitposter, what an abhorrent existence, especially if it is just a result of your lazy~ass~niggerty
My room is clean and I have no income to save up. I'm not fine with being a useless shitposter but I don't know what else to do or how to find out what I want to do with my life.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
My room is clean and I have no income to save up. I'm not fine with being a useless shitposter but I don't know what else to do or how to find out what I want to do with my life.
anything that you would like to be good at??

anhero99

anhero99

NEET
Aug 19, 2022
Look, I get it, things are shit, existential dilemmas, society has gone mad, life trauma, your dreams seem unreal, etc

I think one thing that is being forgotten when being a NEET, or having a semi-hiki lifestyle, is aesthetics

So often, we connotate being a basement dweller with this sad scene

View attachment 50540

A chance to be in solitude is a gift that should be cherished

Kami_Memo_01a_Screen_01.jpg

Why not make your experience more enjoyable

I think it is important to make it adventurous, don't ya think?

Waking up, cooking your own breakfast, brewing some tea, taking a nice shower, slipping into some nice clothes, maybe going for a morning walk.

Focus on making some music or delving into new subjects and understanding more about how things in general are.

Try to do some programming or deconstruct a topic or an idea

Make yourself feel useful ya know, make a cool lunch and stuff, you have so much time, dont just consoom, create!
Nigga stop ramblin go suck a pop tart

anhero99

anhero99

NEET
Aug 19, 2022

Lame ass niggazzzz lololol Neva gin get a beech

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
anything that you would like to be good at??
Not really. The only thing I enjoy that could be considered a hobby is cycling. Sometimes I draw but that's more to do with making myself feel like I'm developing a skill, drawing pisses me off most of the time unless I'm having a good day and draw something decent. Learning isn't really enjoyable for me after I get past the surface layer of a subject and anything practical (like fixing bikes) I'm also shit at.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Not really. The only thing I enjoy that could be considered a hobby is cycling. Sometimes I draw but that's more to do with making myself feel like I'm developing a skill, drawing pisses me off most of the time unless I'm having a good day and draw something decent. Learning isn't really enjoyable for me after I get past the surface layer of a subject and anything practical (like fixing bikes) I'm also shit at.
yeah dude ik u can do it, things like drawing or learning to fix a bike will come with enough effort, once you get past the "im shit, this is shit, I wanna watch anime and jerk off" stage of the learning process, you will start to develop and grow your insight into how things work.

there is no thing more rewarding then owning yourself

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
Ill stick with being a happy ogre!!

Activity
So far there's no one here