Inceldom is a normie problem

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
This post has been inspired by the idea that inceldom, neetdom and male struggling is now so widespread and commonplace that it is a clearly now a normie problem as a direct result of the massive doubling down throughout the world on feminism, gynocentrism, and the likes.

I want to relate this idea to the more prominent users of this forum. First let me just state that this is not to criticize or attack them, just a light hearted thought. So sit down, grab some popcorn, and enjoy.

The four most notable users are:

@Atila
@Looksmax Refugee
@Neetgod
@Fabio

@Atila
Starting with probably the most notable member. Atila is not an incel, nor is he a neet. He is tall, good looking, has a gf, and shared pictures of himself with her on this forum. I'm sure many users roped looking at those. Even the glowies spying on him probably have a high turnover rate because they keep offing themselves. @Lain (not an incel btw), a user once known for his vow to never work and forever be neet by scamming left and right, famously once got so triggered by one atila pic that he literally got his act together, left the forum and went to school to study and become a proper member of society. That is the extent of the power that @Atila holds over this forum. Yet even so, @Atila is the most notable member and deeply entrenched in the "neetcel" culture. You even have users like @vomit whose entire existence now revolve solely around roaming the internet for atila pics and vids, saving them promptly and sharing them frantically. Phenomenons like @Atila are commonplace nowadays in other incel spaces as well. People will argue all of these are mentalcels, and they might not be completely wrong, but my theory is that even atila can somehow relate to the male struggle. Thinking about it, there is most likely a good reason why someone like @Atila holds effilist and antinatalist views. Despite everything he must still have his issues, that is the only reason he would spend so much time here among us, otherwise he would have gotten bored a long time ago.

@Looksmax Refugee
Looksmax refugee is a one of a kind member, his case is very... how can I put this? Problematic? Complex? Special. Okay so let's try to untangle what's going on in this unique flower's distorted mind. @Looksmax Refugee was born from immigrants and is a curry. The end. Just kidding, he is Pakistani, tall, and reportedly has good features including most notably a very very straight nose which, despite his dark skin, would apparently have you confuse him with the whitest man alive descended straight from Wales. He has good genetics and is the youngest on this list. He isn't neet since he is still in school. His only real issue to note is his gyno (if we exclude mental issues, of course). He is a fervent muslim and a insatiable weeb with a tendency to laugh for no reason like an unhinged person ever since he watched Death Note. Not so long ago he could barely contain his simp tendencies for "azn kweens" but has recently decided that was his old self and that he is a different man now. This troubled boy also has a very hard time not posting or looking or talking about twinks. See, it all started when Gigachad implanted in his mind the seed of the idea that in life you must choose whether you want to be a twink or an ogre. Ever since @Looksmax Refugee has been obsessed about twink-ogre relationships and mating rituals. You might think after all that, that he is gay. You would be wrong. After one instance on a god forsaken day of being called out for asking @Atila for feet pics (yes, you read that right...), he clarified that he was not gay, he was ESSENTIALLY gay. Since then everybody just accepted it as what it is. I haven't even begun to scratch the surface but this is taking too long. As you can probably already tell, this user has many issues to say the least. I could tell you many other things, like about pencil cases and how he once thought putting his pencils in his pencil case one by one in an attempt to be an "elegant gentleman", only to realize himself how ridiculous the whole thing was. But my point is, this guy shouldn't be like this, he should be normal. But if this is your average young guy nowadays, how can you doubt that the average boy has serious struggles to overcome growing up in the modern environment?

@Neetgod
Neetgod is another prominent user on the forum. In his case, he is an actual neet at 40 years old. But acording to Neetgod, he had a good childhood and excelled in sports and with women in his younger days. He also is tall and has good genetics and features under the fat as he stated himself. He reportedly raked up a body count in the hundreds back then. Now, his only reasons for living are hood cake, which he is an avid consumer of, pizza, youtube and cuck fantasy creative writing. Neetgod's impact on the forum cannot be understated. He inspired many other users like @Kevin Logan to write many fantasies, some of which were pretty alarming if you ask me, but that's neither here nor there. Even @WeebHunter3000 started losing his mind a little bit after that and started writing literal gay fantasies involving other users but that boy has been tripping about furries and incest lately too so that's a case for another day. The point is, cases like Neetgod are not isolated cases in most first world countries. Men are increasingly becoming isolated and turned away from what was once considered an easily attainable family life. And the number of men who decide to go full neets are increasing every year and society doesn't really care unless it's about not getting their tax money.

@Fabio
Fabio is another well known and well liked user on the forum. He has now recently gone full neet after spending some years working as an ITcel. Fabio is also relatively tall and he is most likely good looking enough facially that his looks are not holding him back or anything. He is from EE, a desolated land without colors, without joy and without soul based on his tales. He has very strong Anglo worship and would love to go to England and meet real white men like @Looksmax Refugee who mog him to oblivion. Fabio is also smart and usually calm and collected. He is also heavily into anime, but tends to enjoy the kind more geared towards romance in an attempt to replace 3D with 2D because "2D is superior, chud". Fabio is a virgin (I wonder if you had already guessed?). But his purity is actual more a reflection of the degenerate times than it is of any failure on his part. Fabio is another classic example of a man who in theory should not feel the need to be a neet or associate as an incel in a more normal world. However, by the effect of life experiences, the world we live in, and the environment treating men the way it does, his case is not rare just like the other members, and many users can relate to him.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
This post has been inspired by the idea that inceldom, neetdom and male struggling is now so widespread and commonplace that it is a clearly now a normie problem as a direct result of the massive doubling down throughout the world on feminism, gynocentrism, and the likes.

I want to relate this idea to the more prominent users of this forum. First let me just state that this is not to criticize or attack them, just a light hearted thought. So sit down, grab some popcorn, and enjoy.

@Atila
@Looksmax Refugee
@Neetgod
@Fabio

@Atila
Starting with probably the most notable member. Atila is not an incel, nor is he a neet. He is tall, good looking, has a gf, and shared pictures of himself with her on this forum. I'm sure many users roped looking at those. Even the glowies spying on him probably have a high turnover rate because they keep offing themselves. @Lain (not an incel btw), a user once known for his vow to never work and forever be neet by scamming left and right, famously once got so triggered by one atila pic that he literally got his act together, left the forum and went to school to study and become a proper member of society. That is the extent of the power that @Atila holds over this forum. Yet even so, @Atila is the most notable member and deeply entrenched in the "neetcel" culture. You even have users like @vomit whose entire existence now revolve solely around roaming the internet for atila pics and vids, saving them promptly and sharing them frantically. Phenomenons like @Atila are commonplace nowadays in other incel spaces as well. People will argue all of these are mentalcels, and they might not be completely wrong, but my theory is that even atila can somehow relate to the male struggle. Thinking about it, there is most likely a good reason why someone like @Atila holds effilist and antinatalist views. Despite everything he must still have his issues, that is the only reason he would spend so much time here among us, otherwise he would have gotten bored a long time ago.

@Looksmax Refugee
Looksmax refugee is a one of a kind member, his case is very... how can I put this? Problematic? Complex? Special. Okay so let's try to untangle what's going on in this unique flower's distorted mind. @Looksmax Refugee was born from immigrants and is a curry. The end. Just kidding, he is Pakistani, tall, and reportedly has good features including most notably a very very straight nose which, despite his dark skin, would apparently have you confuse him with the whitest man alive descended straight from Wales. He has good genetics and is the youngest on this list. He isn't neet since he is still in school. His only real issue to note is his gyno (if we exclude mental issues, of course). He is a fervent muslim and a insatiable weeb with a tendency to laugh for no reason like an unhinged person ever since he watched Death Note. Not so long ago he could barely contain his simp tendencies for "azn kweens" but has recently decided that was his old self and that he is a different man now. This troubled boy also has a very hard time not posting or looking or talking about twinks. See, it all started when Gigachad implanted in his mind the seed of the idea that in life you must choose whether you want to be a twink or an ogre. Ever since @Looksmax Refugee has been obsessed about twink-ogre relationships and mating rituals. You might think after all that, that he is gay. You would be wrong. After one instance on a god forsaken day of being called out for asking @Atila for feet pics (yes, you read that right...), he clarified that he was not gay, he was ESSENTIALLY gay. Since then everybody just accepted it as what it is. I haven't even begun to scratch the surface but this is taking too long. As you can probably already tell, this user has many issues to say the least. I could tell you many other things, like about pencil cases and how he once thought putting his pencils in his pencil case one by one in an attempt to be an "elegant gentleman", only to realize himself how ridiculous the whole thing was. But my point is, this guy shouldn't be like this, he should be normal. But if this is your average young guy nowadays, how can you doubt that the average boy has serious struggles to overcome growing up in the modern environment?

@Neetgod
Neetgod is another prominent user on the forum. In his case, he is an actual neet at 40 years old. But acording to Neetgod, he had a good childhood and excelled in sports and with women in his younger days. He also is tall and has good genetics and features under the fat as he stated himself. He reportedly raked up a body count in the hundreds back then. Now, his only reasons for living are hood cake, which he is an avid consumer of, pizza, youtube and cuck fantasy creative writing. Neetgod's impact on the forum cannot be understated. He inspired many other users like @Kevin Logan to write many fantasies, some of which were pretty alarming if you ask me, but that's neither here nor there. Even @WeebHunter3000 started losing his mind a little bit after that and started writing literal gay fantasies involving other users but that boy has been tripping about furries and incest lately too so that's a case for another day. The point is, cases like Neetgod are not isolated cases in most first world countries. Men are increasingly becoming isolated and turned away from what was once considered an easily attainable family life. And the number of men who decide to go full neets are increasing every year and society doesn't really care unless it's about not getting their tax money.

@Fabio
Fabio is another well known and well liked user on the forum. He has now recently gone full neet after spending some years working as an ITcel. Fabio is also relatively tall and he is most likely good looking enough facially that his looks are not holding him back or anything. He is from EE, a desolated land without colors, without joy and without soul based on his tales. He has very strong Anglo worship and would love to go to England and meet real white men like @Looksmax Refugee who mog him to oblivion. Fabio is also smart and usually calm and collected. He is also heavily into anime, but tends to enjoy the kind more geared towards romance in an attempt to replace 3D with 2D because "2D is superior, chud". Fabio is a virgin (I wonder if you had already guessed?). But his purity is actual more a reflection of the degenerate times than it is of any failure on his part. Fabio is another classic example of a man who in theory should not feel the need to be a neet or associate as an incel in a more normal world. However, by the effect of life experiences, the world we live in, and the environment treating men the way it does, his case is not rare just like the other members, and many users can relate to him.
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
The users you mentioned cannot relate to someone like me, a guy who has never been on a date, never held hands with a woman, never kissed, never had sex and never received indications of interest. Being a failed normie is a completely different reality from mine, as women would rather fucks horses, dogs and fish than me.

Bad Boy

Bad Boy

Gang gang
Jan 19, 2023
Send me dick pics if you want to be rated

I‘m very heterosexual i swear

UglyBastard

UglyBastard

People die when they are killed
Mar 28, 2023
The users you mentioned cannot relate to someone like me, a guy who has never been on a date, never held hands with a woman, never kissed, never had sex and never received indications of interest. Being a failed normie is a completely different reality from mine, as women would rather fucks horses, dogs and fish than me.
You should just accept your fate. Guys like me (tall, fat, hairy, strong and masculine) would love to have a cute twink like you as a partner.
Maybe you should give up on women and start giving a change to us, Ugly Bastards. It's a shame I don't know you irl, otherwise I would make you my little cute twink, you'd walk out there wearing a collar with my name in it, a butt plug etc. God, that would be a dream...

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
You should just accept your fate. Guys like me (tall, fat, hairy, strong and masculine) would love to have a cute twink like you as a partner.
Maybe you should give up on women and start giving a change to us, Ugly Bastards. It's a shame I don't know you irl, otherwise I would make you my little cute twink, you'd walk out there wearing a collar with my name in it, a butt plug etc. God, that would be a dream...
View attachment 87418
@UglyBastard x @gymletethnicel fan fic incoming

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Lol psl has always been mostly faggot fakecels . U will find more ugly people on 4chan

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023

@Atila
@Looksmax Refugee
@Neetgod
@Fabio

@Atila

@Looksmax Refugee

@Neetgod

@Fabio
NEET.net lore goes crazy

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023
View attachment 87418
This is the funniest shit I've read on this forum :feelsLUL:

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
View attachment 87418
This combo is so fucking hot tho fr. Big ugly monster and tiny innocent soft little girl

Activity
So far there's no one here