Discussion Incellectual_Anon

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Are most of his posts botted? He's about to be the poster with the 3rd most posts on this site and it's nearly all from one thread, in which he's posted like 13,500 times. How can one get away from being such a coalmaxxer? @Incellectual_Anon explain yourself, what compels you to post in this thread all the time? Are you aiming for the most posts on this site? Do you get dopamine from posting coal all day? What is your end goal?

Intellectual

RNT

RNT

Eternal Night
Aug 23, 2023
I tried engaging him a bit and he changed the tune to what I'm saying, at once. He's autistic and the people he post in his thread are also very niche and very unfamous autists. He's non-verbal, but not retarded.

Ritalincel might also appear to be a bot, but every time he engaged with me it was obvious it is a human - like, he saw my picture is mirrored left-to-right and posted the correct version.

There's no need to ban him, it adds no load on the website. And space is cheap - especially considering Master maintains behemonths like .org. You can look up Cloudflare's R2 storage prices, that's what we use; it would be less than a cent per Gb of stored data.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I tried engaging him a bit and he changed the tune to what I'm saying, at once. He's autistic and the people he post in his thread are also very niche and very unfamous autists. He's non-verbal, but not retarded.

Ritalincel might also appear to be a bot, but every time he engaged with me it was obvious it is a human - like, he saw my picture is mirrored left-to-right and posted the correct version.

There's no need to ban him, it adds no load on the website. And space is cheap - especially considering Master maintains behemonths like .org. You can look up Cloudflare's R2 storage prices, that's what we use; it would be less than a cent per Gb of stored data.
No, I wasn't talking about banning him. Any quality poster here knows post to rep ratio is what's important, on most normal forums I'm sure he'd be banned for spamming one thread nonstop but this forum doesn't have enough members for that to really matter. It was more curiosity as to why he was bothering to post so much, instead of making new threads. It's like talking to himself all day. Ritalincel is another mystery, so many posts, yet they've never contributed a thing.

Some people can do their gags or shticks for years I suppose, I'm thinking of Unemployed with his folder of WWE gifs. You'd think he'd get tired of it but he's the #1 WWE fanboy, I suppose this forum is just full of legitimately autistic people of a high caliber and I shouldn't be surprised.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Well i suppose some ppl stick to 1 gimmick and 1 persona for years or forever.

fries

fries

NEET
Apr 20, 2024
You wouldn’t get it
You think in terms of word count and rep farming, you need an “audience”, you use “coal” to say “bad” as if that is somehow still in vogue (hello 2020)
You are a slave
Same goes to you but your poor clunky english makes you maybe 0.5% more likeable, it's cool that at least on some level you don't really try to be something that you're not

RNT

RNT

Eternal Night
Aug 23, 2023
Same goes to you
Haven't you been crying about being an incel on an incel forum? There's another strong competitor leaving 3000 posts/mo on .is that replied to my post with a 10,000-character long answer and used many formal words. All because I called him retarded and he tried to prove he's not.

I don't have autism - I had normal childhood with birthday parties. And late stage autism isn't a thing.

fries

fries

NEET
Apr 20, 2024
Haven't you been crying about being an incel on an incel forum? There's another strong competitor leaving 3000 posts/mo on .is that replied to my post with a 10,000-character long answer and used many formal words. All because I called him retarded and he tried to prove he's not.

I don't have autism - I had normal childhood with birthday parties. And late stage autism isn't a thing.
My problem is that I have too much personality, actually
Again, "you wouldn’t get it," you need the trappings of the normie existence like "X number of birthdays" to justify your existence, to prove your fellow incels "wrong"
In terms of downstream... you are bangladesh to my tibet

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Again, "you wouldn’t get it," you need the trappings of the normie existence like "X number of birthdays" to justify your existence, to prove your fellow incels "wrong"
You don't have extra personality because you're a cunt all the time for no reason and you aren't wise because you're cynical all the time either. You're just a bitter cunt, from what I can tell from most of your posts, in which you seem to fight with most posters for no apparent reason other than to be a cunt. You gotta be in the top 5 posters in terms of users that have you ignored and you just joined, you're outcompeting literal cuckolds for that spot.

Unemployed

Unemployed

Styling and profiling
Nov 28, 2020
Some people can do their gags or shticks for years I suppose, I'm thinking of Unemployed with his folder of WWE gifs. You'd think he'd get tired of it but he's the #1 WWE fanboy, I suppose this forum is just full of legitimately autistic people of a high caliber and I shouldn't be surprised.
ric flair thank you all for making me who i am today GIF by WWE

RabidRosaries

RabidRosaries

Brown
Aug 27, 2023
Love him or hate him , fries got style..

Activity
So far there's no one here