NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Already got a warning for being misogynistic on the internet from the dutch police but she told me i dont have to worry since im not incel anymore

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Already got a warning for being misogynistic on the internet from the dutch police but she told me i dont have to worry since im not incel anymore
I was getting sent to Guantanamo Bay before Dr Barry Eppley rated me a 5/10.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
How about they start doing something about bullying instead of acting like they didn't see it, check with lonely kids that don't have friends, and make sure there are good sport activities in school. this alone can lower the number of mass shooters.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022

User Commentary:

I want to get OFF THIS RIDE AND END IT ALL

When you're in the 6ft range you automatically become a good bullet target. :bigbrain:

"How does this guy who doesn't have an attractive personality have a girlfriend?" is more accurate.

Observe:

View attachment 539618

If J.A.K undressed as Justus Grossbier was dying from a bullet wound, Shannon would suck him off and disregard Justus without a second thought.

You are describing the legal concept of "Self Defense".

Incels, as victims of society, have excellent reason to prepare for negative encounters with foids/Chads.

Observe:

Correct. And the pitiful femoids who worship them think being "tall" protects them from someone exercising self-defense.

screenshot-from-2021-11-25-22-03-09-png.541094

screenshot-from-2021-11-25-21-21-10-png.541093

"Suppose James Knott approaches Intellau Celistic and threatens him with such language violently. Under self defense laws, Intellau is rightfully able to pin "Mr." Knott to the ground with bullets."

Did she attack him?

Self-defense is legal; I'd gladly stab Shannon Rose Bosanac to death if she approached me with intent to gravely injure me.

"ER" is simply self-defense; it is perfectly legal to protect yourself from dangerous individuals by killing them.

Ideal Hypothetical:

I've been bullied countless times over the past decade. I am an ethnicel. If a privileged White femoid like Shannon Rose Bosanac were to approach me violently, I would have perfect legal recourse to use my personal firearm to shoot her to death.

Shannon's White European features and countless friends are meaningless when the law is involved; I am free to kill an immediate threat to provide myself both physical safety and psychological relief. It makes no difference how "wonderful" of a person S.R.B is if she threatens my rights as a citizen. Simple.

Last edited:
Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
I offer commentary for those unaware of the..."Power Users":

Sayings from future ER victims

Sadly when we get to stage 3, someone (fed) goes ER in retaliation so stage 4 never happens.

My family were the only thing I had in this world, and the only thing preventing me from suicide or going ER due to being an incel. The mental pain was so severe that it felt worse than any physical pain I’ve had in my life for the days after.

Why? Behave how you want. As long as you don’t bully others and such (or they could snap and go ER).

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
If you're going er youre gonna die, might as well go for the big sharks and send stronger message. Kill bunch of politicians, they are the one making changes.

Fucking hell this talks so much about female entitlement and horrible nature, she made a kid with a married guy and even though i hate her guts ive been through hell to raise the kid, she didnt even looked at him for his first 3 years. She never pay attention to him and lets him do whatever he wants. Im the one who teaches him boundaries, what safe what's not. I cook for him every day so he eats healthier, i look after him so he dont get hurt because i love the kid, idont and i never will have a kid of my own and a little guy loves me the most, you cant imagine how good and kind kids can be if you are good to them.

Stupid SDT ridden whore beat him up because he messed up her makeup kit, i defended him, i was so enraged that i wanted to KILL HER, i swear to God i was millimeters away from knocking the living shit out of her, my fucking hands were around her neck and i wanted so bad to squeeze until she dies. She turned it around so it would seem she is mad because i undermine her authority and that she fears for kids safety which is a blatant LIE. She was pissed off she took out her anger on poor little guy, he is very short and skinny for 6yo and she grabbed his arm and dragged him on the fucking whore, then the fucking aids ridden white mens whore had an audicity to scream in my fucking face.

Fucking CUCK laws she is allowed to beat up children but God forbid if i hit her, FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE GOVERNMENT FUCK THE LAWS if i even slapped her what she well deserved it i would be already locked up, if i knew there was someone good to take care of my nephew God help me i would stab her 99 times and be done with it, he is better of without her.

Every incels dream. We should get one free pass to kill one bully. Its such a injustice that they get to bully us for years and no one cares but if we retaliate suddenly we are the bad guys. More kids have been expelled for defending themselves than for bullying, like of course weaker guy needs some form of weapon to fight back but that is wrong according to evil hypocrite society that rewards bullies and stomps on the weak.

In my family it was/is very fucked up, my parents didnt give me any freedom like i was retarded but at the same time they expected me to be their parent because they were grownchild retards, always pushing their emotional problems on me, expecting me to do house chores and cook, cut firewood, take care of the pets. I should have killed my family long time ago.

Activity
So far there's no one here