LOL IncelWiki is trash and thinks we are alt-right

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
This is the page for the neets.me forum on incels wiki, and if you look at the content section you see them claim we post alt-right incel content.

So what is their source that this place is alt-right?

When I click on the link, I get sent to this post.

JFL, how the fuck is this an alt-right post?
Not only is incelwiki lying about this forum, but it is also thinks no one will check their source and can get away with pulling shit out of their ass.

Also, it said alt-right incel content, as if incels aren't full of deathnics and are just alt-right on their own.

Last edited:
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Look at my very alt right post
;)

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
They consider alt-right anyone who doesn’t put women rights and needs first. By making the statement that we don’t want to contribute to a soyciety that gives us nothing back (relationships, dating etc) and that benefits single moms who marry the state rather than a man, we are misogynistic to them hence alt-right.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
Who runs IncelWiki?
Mainstream is trying to control everything, even incel forums.
Could be glowniggers, or it could be the 50 cent army at it again. @chudur-budur

Look at my very alt right post
;)
Clown Pepe GIF - Clown Pepe Joker - Discover & Share GIFs

They consider alt-right anyone who doesn’t put women rights and needs first. By making the statement that we don’t want to contribute to a soyciety that gives us nothing back (relationships, dating etc) and that benefits single moms who marry the state rather than a man, we are misogynistic to them hence alt-right.
Alt-righters think they are saving the West.
You would think people who don't give a shit about the system would be an enemy of the alt-right.
But nah, as you said, it's Anakin Skywalker logic "If you're not with me, then you're my enemy"

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Every sub8 male is an alt-right neonazi, it's easier to persecute people if you tag them something related to nazi.

These libtard people are so retard that at one point they tagged NFAC as a nazi group.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F201020221635-01-nfac-black-armed-group.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
Every sub8 male is an alt-right neonazi, it's easier to persecute people if you tag them something related to nazi.
First Blood | Southern Poverty Law Center

Foids: Disgusting neonazis white males, they need to be killed and exterminated from society.

Aryan

Foids: We can all change and have all gone down paths we aren't proud of.
He just needs love and can be brought into the right path again.
No one's perfect.

These libtard people are so retard that at one point they tagged NFAC as a nazi group.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F201020221635-01-nfac-black-armed-group.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
I just looked up this group. Pretty based tbh ngl.
Not Fucking Around Coalition.

John Fitzgerald Johnson, also known as Grand Master Jay and John Jay Fitzgerald Johnson, claims leadership of the group[2][8] and has stated that it is composed of "ex military shooters."[9]

"We are a Black militia. We aren't protesters, we aren't demonstrators. We don't come to sing, we don't come to chant. That's not what we do."

"The United States should either hand the state of Texas over to African-Americans so that they may form an independent country, or allow African-Americans to depart the United States to another country that would provide land upon which to form an independent nation"

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
This is the page for the neets.me forum on incels wiki, and if you look at the content section you see them claim we post alt-right incel content.

View attachment 14854

So what is their source that this place is alt-right?

View attachment 14855

When I click on the link, I get sent to this post.

View attachment 14856

JFL, how the fuck is this an alt-right post?
Not only is incelwiki lying about this forum, but it is also thinks no one will check their source and can get away with pulling shit out of their ass.

Also, it said alt-right incel content, as if incels aren't full of deathnics and are just alt-right on their own.
@FallenPrime Is A Cute Anime Girl, She's Not Alt-Right.
Also We Have Black Users Like @Kaz How Are We Alt-Right?!?
dcf246f13506cb7a091005abf9808e0f.png

VirgiLock

VirgiLock

NEET
Jun 17, 2022
how the fuck is this an alt-right post?
Let me take a look...
You are a low IQ GrAYcel if you think you should contribute to soyciety. The only way if you want to contribute however, is to get as many uncucked ugly men out and form your own society far from the clown world.
Maybe it's because I'm tired but I can't figure out how this post relates to left or right.

I have reached out to William by pinging him on the talk page of said article, so hopefully there will be a reply and chance to improve the sourcing.

CM did you even try doing this before bitching? =/ Maybe you have ill feelings over past experience or ongoing patterns, but I try to extend the benefit of the doubt.

For all I know it could be as simple as posting the wrong URL if some other thread was intended to support neets.net being "alt-rite"

I don't even know how we would neutrally assess labels like this. I could see maybe applying it to any communities with anti-homosexuality policies (since left is pro-homo, assuming those which are anti-homo are right?) but that still wouldn't explain how it relates to FallenPrime's thread, so again, maybe it's the wrong URL, fuck if I know

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Let me take a look...

Maybe it's because I'm tired but I can't figure out how this post relates to left or right.

I have reached out to William by pinging him on the talk page of said article, so hopefully there will be a reply and chance to improve the sourcing.

CM did you even try doing this before bitching? =/ Maybe you have ill feelings over past experience or ongoing patterns, but I try to extend the benefit of the doubt.

For all I know it could be as simple as posting the wrong URL if some other thread was intended to support neets.net being "alt-rite"

I don't even know how we would neutrally assess labels like this. I could see maybe applying it to any communities with anti-homosexuality policies (since left is pro-homo, assuming those which are anti-homo are right?) but that still wouldn't explain how it relates to FallenPrime's thread, so again, maybe it's the wrong URL, fuck if I know
Or you can try the subtle art of shutting the fuck up

Activity
So far there's no one here