Depression Insane how much money my mom leeches off me, legit fucking crazy actually

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
This year alone at least €45.000 and on my anime hobby like not even 10% of that.

I hope the cancer wins so this shit stops happening man. Fucking hate my dogshit parents. Both retarded manipulative sandniggers.

I want my money back, she can go into prostitution and get it back for me for all I care. Idgaf.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
You can't keep saving her forever, some people will never learn so you got to let them figure out things on their own and she should have had her shit together ages ago
Yeah. That's something I realized last year actually, but gave her the benefit of the doubt, but recent events showed me that I made a mistake.

She is a gullible old depressed suicidal woman with cancer, it's over for her.

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

It's not the best choice, its spacers choice
Apr 16, 2023
Yeah. That's something I realized last year actually, but gave her the benefit of the doubt, but recent events showed me that I made a mistake.

She is a gullible old depressed suicidal woman with cancer, it's over for her.
Family tends to be the first to fuck you over, which has been the case with me

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
How do you make money? It would take me many years just to make 45k.

Broken&Ruined

Broken&Ruined

OCDcel
May 27, 2023
This year alone at least €45.000 and on my anime hobby like not even 10% of that.

I hope the cancer wins so this shit stops happening man. Fucking hate my dogshit parents. Both retarded manipulative sandniggers.

I want my money back, she can go into prostitution and get it back for me for all I care. Idgaf.
Ah the fate of all third world Sand/Rice/Currycels. Even if we make something of ourselves all our hard earned buxx will go to our parents who let's be honest didn't help us with shit and are probably 80% of the reason why we are Incels.

I find it insane that males in Sand/Rice/Curryland are expected to become complete slaves and provide their families with everything while sacrificing their own wishes and desires.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
45k holy shit.:feelsworry: Did all that money go to her cancer therapy?
I would give my mom maybe 1k at the absolute max and all my relatives not even a single cent.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
45k holy shit.:feelsworry: Did all that money go to her cancer therapy?
I would give my mom maybe 1k at the absolute max and all my relatives not even a single cent.
Last year I paid €20.000 for cancer treatment JFL.

This wasn't for cancer, it was for other things. But what is annoying is how manipulative she is, she pretends she wants the best for me and she is just unlucky. I could have done many things I wanted by now if it wasn't for her. She forgets actions speak louder than words.

I know I will recover since I'm not sub-40 IQ like her, but still.

Activity
So far there's no one here