Is dropshipping a scam

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
I was thinking of doing it, but then I got lazy.

It's very competitive especially with amazon, but if you find a niche and have enough money to market it you can make it.

Last edited:
Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
brutal i got 300$ per month. i think you should breed as many kids as possible and make them wageslave for your retirement. atleast that what most ppl do
My pay is low even here because im intern but even if i completed my studies its not so bright. The problem i cant recieive or send money since algerian cards are useless .. its getting tight

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
My pay is low even here because im intern but even if i completed my studies its not so bright. The problem i cant recieive or send money since algerian cards are useless .. its getting tight
i cant withdraw money from paypal but i can with payoneer card. they send you real plastic card and you can use it in local ATMs

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
i cant withdraw money from paypal but i can with payoneer card. they send you real plastic card and you can use it in local ATMs
If this worked i owe you a one bro

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
I get paid 30 dollars a month (i wish i was joking)
You said you lived in Algeria, not in somalia. What the fuck do you do to get $30 a month?

Anyway if you can gather a little bit of money you can start a drop shipping business. for the site's domain use epik.com, you can get a domain name cheaper on godaddy but renewing cost way more (that's how they get you) than on epik. Also epik gives fake information when someone looks up your site's statistics so no need to pay extra to hide your email and name.

Vultr is a good VPS, you can get a decent deal with onl $10/mo but if you find some youtuber's promo code you can finesse a $100 worth of credit after your first purchase which is a steal.

Shopify charges $30 a month which is the biggest cost but you can probably find an alternative out there.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Well, maybe in some countries, but very risky in most of Europe, the fines are huge too even jail time
Yeah but OP lives in africa, he can even get away with not paying taxes if he's smart about it.
Crypto, bro.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Avoid paypal, they block funds all the time and their customer service is india tier.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
You said you lived in Algeria, not in somalia. What the fuck do you do to get $30 a month?

Anyway if you can gather a little bit of money you can start a drop shipping business. for the site's domain use epik.com, you can get a domain name cheaper on godaddy but renewing cost way more (that's how they get you) than on epik. Also epik gives fake information when someone looks up your site's statistics so no need to pay extra to hide your email and name.

Vultr is a good VPS, you can get a decent deal with onl $10/mo but if you find some youtuber's promo code you can finesse a $100 worth of credit after your first purchase which is a steal.

Shopify charges $30 a month which is the biggest cost but you can probably find an alternative out there.
Average min pay is around 150 maybe but im intern so im literally a slave..

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Didnt ego guy say that on ep ,9 of blue lock? Didnt know u were weeb
what is an ego guy and what the fuck is blue rock?
nope, not a weeb, never watched a single anime series in my life, not even an episode

that quote was just an ancient buddhist/jain saying from india

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
You can get them for free using altenen cards
Cruel

This site? :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: but yeah dropshipping is risky. If you have a reliable source and you have demand for the item, you can do it. My parents tried after 9/11 to dropship American flags, they had thousands of orders, the supplier fell through and suddenly thousands of people think they're getting scammed out of an American flag right after 9/11. Some news station went to my house and filmed my parents and said they defrauded people :feelslol: did you ever dropship? I feel like it'd be easier to buy cheap shit from China and resell

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Dropshipping is all fun and games until you start to get your first order cancellations, refund problems, unexpected problems with payment processors, product complains, massive cunt/psycho/karen customers. (Believe it or not there are lunatics out there that will call a lawyer because their product arrived to late or smth. People are fkn insane)

What also needs to be considered are bureaucratic hurdles (especially in the EU), possible customs problematics and like others said having a reliable supplier.

Thats what all those scam youtube gurus don't tell you.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Well, maybe in some countries, but very risky in most of Europe, the fines are huge too even jail time
That's why you gotta move to Nigeria and conduct your international biz operations from there my man.

0 % chance of getting into trouble. 80 % chance of getting kidnapped tho.

Booker T Sport GIF by WWE

Activity
So far there's no one here