Discussion is everybody here from western europe/america

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
tbh any third worlders out here? how do you guys neet i thought your countries are poor shitholes

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i am from western europe, you won't find many if any from 3rd world countries, they have far worst problems to care about online autistic forums

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
i am from western europe, you won't find many if any from 3rd world countries, they have far worst problems to care about online autistic forums
which country? do you think that it would be possible for a fellow white non refugee european to move into your country and live off neetbux

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
which country? do you think that it would be possible for a fellow white non refugee european to move into your country and live off neetbux
don't wanna specify bc paranoia of getting doxxed ,but big NO unless you enjoy getting moged by everyone and you need citizenship to get neetbux and that migh take years of staying, being a good citizen, coming as a worker at first for some years etc

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
don't wanna specify bc paranoia of getting doxxed ,but big NO unless you enjoy getting moged by everyone and you need citizenship to get neetbux and that migh take years of staying, being a good citizen, coming as a worker at first for some years etc
dude how are u gonna get doxxed jfl
but anyway i wouldnt mind working in western Europe since even min wage jobs pay more than doctors make where i live

TheBasedNeet

TheBasedNeet

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It would suck living in any third world country since no neetbuxx, you'd be expected to work long hours for little pay, also whats up with all the zoo visitors
some soy must have made a post bout this place on reddshit
Tesfsef

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
but anyway i wouldnt mind working in western Europe since even min wage jobs pay more than doctors make where i live
What about national pride though? Would foreigners stay in a poorly paid country if they're proud of it?

Last edited:
impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
What about national pride though? Would foreigners stay in a poorly paid country if they're proud of it?
nigga i dont give a shit about national pride
nationalism is a tool for brainwashing incels and normies so they go off to die in a war while chad fucks their oneitis back home

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
nigga i dont give a shit about national pride
nationalism is a tool for brainwashing incels and normies so they go off to die in a war while chad fucks their oneitis back home
I've seen that Black pill comic too. :LOL:

ogrOBh9.jpg

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here