Is @Fabio the ultimate neet?

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Ok just get this my brothers. Yes he is apparently an Eastern Europe code monkey, making a small wage for much work. But his demeanor and posts make me wish I was like him. He is so calm and understanding, does not get fluttered even when you question him on his views. Yes I wont agree on his 2d view, but hey man we all got our situations. Will his own personal viewpoints deter me from respecting him? Nah. Just enjoy what you can and work hard, give positive vibes while we are still around.

Also he has responded to me kindly with updoots and even responded in chat with some nice things to say. Wish you well. I wish I could calm the tides of modern life, but too much loss has affected me greatly. I just wish for peace and understanding with others, even though my addictions will make things difficult for me.

For a true Neet, having this calm and understanding is essential. Without it, you may be easily influenced by the things that you cannot control in life. Much respect to the brothers who can handle such situations thrown at them.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Ok just get this my brothers. Yes he is apparently an Eastern Europe code monkey, making a small wage for much work. But his demeanor and posts make me wish I was like him. He is so calm and understanding, does not get fluttered even when you question him on his views. Yes I wont agree on his 2d view, but hey man we all got our situations. Will his own personal viewpoints deter me from respecting him? Nah. Just enjoy what you can and work hard, give positive vibes while we are still around.

Also he has responded to me kindly with updoots and even responded in chat with some nice things to say. Wish you well. I wish I could calm the tides of modern life, but too much loss has affected me greatly. I just wish for peace and understanding with others, even though my addictions will make things difficult for me.

For a true Neet, having this calm and understanding is essential. Without it, you may be easily influenced by the things that you cannot control in life. Much respect to the brothers who can handle such situations thrown at them.
No hes not even a neet

Activity
So far there's no one here