Is it a success?(Last update)

Gaku

Gaku

God Of Super Auto Pets
Sep 29, 2022
I'm crestfallen guys, if you've been following my post you know what's happening, if not you can read my previous posts. I did all the necessary stuffs, approached a few females and also got in contact with them. I asked a few out and I was just left on seen or unread, I think the problem lies with the fact that females now they keep denying good guys. Well, I'm done with this approaching stuff I'm going back in my room ✌️.

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I'm glad that the pills I'm currently on have basically castrated me. I have zero desire for affection, pussy, relationships or anything of the sorts. I'm basically an eunuch, and I'm loving it.

Anonymous80808

Anonymous80808

NEET
Nov 15, 2022
I'm glad that the pills I'm currently on have basically castrated me. I have zero desire for affection, pussy, relationships or anything of the sorts. I'm basically an eunuch, and I'm loving it.
I have attained this state, solely from jacking off to my 2D gf. I have no desire for sex anymore, in fact, I would refuse it from a good looking woman unless there were other benefits. I have been on a different level for the past three years.

Activity
So far there's no one here