is traveling COPE?

Neet194012940

Neet194012940

NEET
Jan 20, 2024
when i was child vacation always follow this pattern:

debate about which place to go. Think about it during downtime. Prepare for it (annoying packing process)

sit in car/plane (quite enjoyable)

go to some large city. Watch TV/use internet in hotel from 5 pm to sleep. Usually have obstructed sleep because of hotel conditions.

During the day. Go to places to eat slop, maybe some specialty of the city. Wander around randomly while constipated/feeling bad in the stomach from slop.

After energy is depleted go sit somewhere in the city to LDAR like a bus tour or on a bench in a museam.

Eat dinner, go to hotel. Repeat this until u go home. Feel like u wanna stay in the vacation more, although it wasn't that interesting its more new than the slightly bad routine at home.

I find this kind of lame. I am skeptical it is even possible to travel because you are always inside your same head. The idea of "expierences" screams GAYYYYYY to me. You are a man, your supposed to fuck and do things not be fucked by some sort of environment. About meeting new people in new places I am very skeptical. I think there are very limited cases where u can't connect with people where u live that you were going to naturally anyways. Such as SEAMAXXING. Otherwise if u can't meet them in a city, or on the internet its not gonna happen lol. If you are talking about location dependent expierences in some locale, unless its something specific like a conference the possibilities opened up are not bigger than that what u haven't done at home.

I would be interested in living long term in new places, but mostly so my routines can be slightly improved, like wintering somewhere tropical to increase my sunlight.

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
when i was child vacation always follow this pattern:

debate about which place to go. Think about it during downtime. Prepare for it (annoying packing process)

sit in car/plane (quite enjoyable)

go to some large city. Watch TV/use internet in hotel from 5 pm to sleep. Usually have obstructed sleep because of hotel conditions.

During the day. Go to places to eat slop, maybe some specialty of the city. Wander around randomly while constipated/feeling bad in the stomach from slop.

After energy is depleted go sit somewhere in the city to LDAR like a bus tour or on a bench in a museam.

Eat dinner, go to hotel. Repeat this until u go home. Feel like u wanna stay in the vacation more, although it wasn't that interesting its more new than the slightly bad routine at home.

I find this kind of lame. I am skeptical it is even possible to travel because you are always inside your same head. The idea of "expierences" screams GAYYYYYY to me. You are a man, your supposed to fuck and do things not be fucked by some sort of environment. About meeting new people in new places I am very skeptical. I think there are very limited cases where u can't connect with people where u live that you were going to naturally anyways. Such as SEAMAXXING. Otherwise if u can't meet them in a city, or on the internet its not gonna happen lol. If you are talking about location dependent expierences in some locale, unless its something specific like a conference the possibilities opened up are not bigger than that what u haven't done at home.

I would be interested in living long term in new places, but mostly so my routines can be slightly improved, like wintering somewhere tropical to increase my sunlight.
traveling is uber cope you are still gonna be pussyless just in paris lmfao
If youre alone yes

Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
It's a status/clout based thing in large part

Showing off trip to Greece and Italy to everyone. That's why people are so intent on taking pictures with themselves rather than just one of the vista's

It's a "tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it" scenario. 90% social approval as is most things with NTs

fries

fries

Menu de Smaug chez Denny's
Apr 20, 2024
It's a "tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it" scenario. 90% social approval as is most things with NTs
"you should milk the moment but as a resentful Indian incel forum essayist instead, why have pictures if you can trooncase with a parody version of PSL lingo?"

Activity
So far there's no one here