Is waking up hard for you guys

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
I am getting okish sleep rn and I wake up in psychical pain I’ll go for a smoke and a drink and I’ll feel better it only last like an hour but my head just feels like it’s being squashed when I wake up and it feels like I’ve been drugged and I can’t like pull myself up

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
If I'm trying to adhere to a fixed schedule, then yeah it's very difficult. Especially in the winter when you have to transition from warm comfy sleep to the shivering cold floor in the morning.

If you've truly given in to the ldar, then I guess you have the luxury of just sleeping and waking up when you want.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Yes especially when I am on a junk food free diet as I have nothing to look forward to in the day. If I have a frozen pizza in the freezer it is easier.

Batman

Batman

NEET
Oct 16, 2022
Yeah, it's the hardest part of my day
J83oef70knj61

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Not really in the past I used to have trouble sleeping would stay up hours just laying there thinking but not anymore. As for waking up only when I have something dreadful to do in the day.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
I am getting okish sleep rn and I wake up in psychical pain I’ll go for a smoke and a drink and I’ll feel better it only last like an hour but my head just feels like it’s being squashed when I wake up and it feels like I’ve been drugged and I can’t like pull myself up
I get physical pain if I don’t exercise. Maybe try adding that.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Not really, though I am a night owl so i don't like waking up early.

Muri

Muri

Tired
Apr 11, 2022
Nah im good a cup of joe and a cold ass water slapped on my face and I'm awake

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Are you it's not sleep posture problem? try using a different pillow if the pain is in the head or neck.

Activity
So far there's no one here