Isolation

rainghost

rainghost

NEET
Oct 21, 2022
For a really long time, I've run away from isolation.

I'm more than tired of being hurt after trying to 'put myself out there', and even from near daily interactions everywhere from work to while out & about. A lot of it isn't really anyone's fault; I know my face looks blank, I know I look intimidating. That doesn't make anything better; it just means I can't change anything.

I've never been able to turn off that piece of my brain that's screaming for to replace the people I've lost. That's impossible, though. Everyone has moved on or died.

I wish I knew how to turn that desire off. I feel paralyzed by it. Every time I think of the future and how it won't change, I panic and sink into hopelessness. I just want to be able to cope better than this.

I'm ready to be alone, I want to be able to handle it, but I just can't.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I'm more than tired of being hurt after trying to 'put myself out there', and even from near daily interactions everywhere from work to while out & about.
Oh I could sing a song about that too. "Putting myself out there" didn't increase my confidence or social skills one bit but instead made me feel worse than before.

Looking back I could've just stayed at home and spent the precious time playing video games.

Activity
So far there's no one here