Story It doesn't feel real.

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I have no contact IRL.
My only "link" with reality are the news, reddit, twitch, and .co.
Majority of people do not even browse those websites. I don't even know if they use any social media, I don't myself, I don't know what they are like.
I went to the store the other day and my glasses were fogged up even inside the shop, it felt like people were not real.
I should know next week whether I'll start some training for a job or if they don't choose me, they mentioned that they might need some skills I don't have so I have no idea. If I get the job I'll have to commute for almost 2 hours to go there, and then 2 hours back, I haven't been outside much, I never commuted that far ever, I'm thinking I should just ditch this opportunity. It's a training period so they can also send me home any time. I'm also thinking that once at the station I could maybe try and jump. I don't know, I feel disconnected with everything and anything.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
if you have to work you should work don't be a retard, but you should always be trying to find a way to NEET until you die

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
@liazi It sounds like you're Depressed. I've said before on this Forum's Chat Room that I reckon Disassociation is very closely linked to Depression, and your Thread is literally titled 'It doesn't feel real'.

Last edited:
dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
Same i have no friends outside i deleted my Facebook account,and idk how i would go about finding friends.I barely even speak to my family.And me and my brother don't speak to each other at all.

Activity
So far there's no one here