Serious its a blessing that the average man is not blackpilled

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
one of my close friends recently told me that he has a small penis, about 10 cm in length and girth comparable that of a pencil
he's a genetic catasthrope so I wasnt that surpried, short, balding, ugly, ethnic, virgin, never had a gf

he says he's worried about not being able to please his future wife
nigga, you're nearly 30 and a fucking incel, you got way bigger problems, that's what a rational person would think right?

well, since I'm such a good friend I told him it wasnt that big of a deal, a lot of men have dicks that size and they do just fine, not every women is a size queen, etc etc
so in the end he was happy, he was feeling good, even though he cant even get a woman to look at him for 10 seconds
he proceeded to complete the rest of his day in a good mood, I suppose this issue had been bothering him for a while and he was seeking for an opportunity to get a second opinion about it

now imagine if he had been blackpilled, he wouldnt be able to cope, his small peepee would ruin every living second of his life
it'd ruin my day too, since he'd be in a bad mood, would be compatible etc

so perhaps its smarter not to spread blackpill ideologies, as if the number of hopeless blackpilled men were to increase the world overall would become a worse place for us, thoughts?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
one of my close friends recently told me that he has a small penis, about 10 cm in length and girth comparable that of a pencil
he's a genetic catasthrope so I wasnt that surpried, short, balding, ugly, ethnic, virgin, never had a gf

he says he's worried about not being able to please his future wife
nigga, you're nearly 30 and a fucking incel, you got way bigger problems, that's what a rational person would think right?

well, since I'm such a good friend I told him it wasnt that big of a deal, a lot of men have dicks that size and they do just fine, not every women is a size queen, etc etc
so in the end he was happy, he was feeling good, even though he cant even get a woman to look at him for 10 seconds
he proceeded to complete the rest of his day in a good mood, I suppose this issue had been bothering him for a while and he was seeking for an opportunity to get a second opinion about it

now imagine if he had been blackpilled, he wouldnt be able to cope, his small peepee would ruin every living second of his life
it'd ruin my day too, since he'd be in a bad mood, would be compatible etc

so perhaps its smarter not to spread blackpill ideologies, as if the number of hopeless blackpilled men were to increase the world overall would become a worse place for us, thoughts?
Thank God most men are bluepilled because if they were blackpilled, no one would work and I wouldn't get free money from the government thanks to their taxes :feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Should've blackpilled him. Couldve been a moment like the scene in the French movie in a club where one guy blackpills another

Houellebecq is so blackpilled even though he was never exactly an inkwell

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here