It's impossible to be a businessman or entrepreneur as an autist.

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
Business is all about people's needs and fulfilling those needs. Fixing problems and fulfilling needs, that's how you make money.

But as an autist, you don't understand other people's needs and problems. For example, I'm a fucking minimalist autist. I don't give a flying fuck about most things, all I really need is food, water, a shitter, a roof over me and a comfy bed and an internet connection. Don't need much else.

I don't need or spend money on anything that's not a strict "need" like food and water. I'm like a super frugal robot. Even when I do feel the desire to spend a lot, I find nothing to spend on, because I'm too much of an autist to see the point of purchasing most things.

And I can't even market to like-minded people cause people like me don't spend or need much. Like, a dumb broad could always get into selling cosmetics or clothes or whatever the fuck she's really into. But not me, not much of a market for LDARing.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Business is all about people's needs and fulfilling those needs. Fixing problems and fulfilling needs, that's how you make money.

But as an autist, you don't understand other people's needs and problems. For example, I'm a fucking minimalist autist. I don't give a flying fuck about most things, all I really need is food, water, a shitter, a roof over me and a comfy bed and an internet connection. Don't need much else.

I don't need or spend money on anything that's not a strict "need" like food and water. I'm like a super frugal robot. Even when I do feel the desire to spend a lot, I find nothing to spend on, because I'm too much of an autist to see the point of purchasing most things.

And I can't even market to like-minded people cause people like me don't spend or need much. Like, a dumb broad could always get into selling cosmetics or clothes or whatever the fuck she's really into. But not me, not much of a market for LDARing.
idk bro I believe Mark Zuck is an autist and he's doing quite well don't u think?!

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
That's a giga high IQ autist. Sorry, should've specified that it only applies to midwit autists like me.
i don't know man start building legos and upload the vids on youtube?! if the google gods are on your side you might get a full time job just building legos on camera lol :feelsLUL:

UglyBastard

UglyBastard

People die when they are killed
Mar 28, 2023
It's impossible to be a businessman or entrepreneur as an autist.

O

orangelover

NEET
Jan 9, 2024
Not always. Finding the thing that sells the most is the hardest part, otherwise everyone would be rich. There's a lot of luck involved.

Tisserand

Tisserand

Suicided by three bullets in the back.
Jan 1, 2024
Creating your business means that you have to find clients.
So not being autistic is key.

Activity
So far there's no one here