Its not a NEET forum

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
Meeting NEET criteria is honestly pretty fucking hard. I doubt that there are even 5 genuine neets in this forum. Lots of guys here are slaving, me included. Most have hobbies, or try to educate themselfs in different ways. Id say that big majority of people here are more like hikikomori, we simply tend to isolate ourselfs, and stay away from the masses.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
why are you trying to complicate it? it's simple

if you're not in school or working (training is just the early part of employment. i think whoever coined the acronym only added it because it sounds better with a T at the end) you're a neet. if you take the odd class in college or work a day a week or something, you're neetlite.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
why are you trying to complicate it? it's simple

if you're not in school or working (training is just the early part of employment. i think whoever coined the acronym only added it because it sounds better with a T at the end) you're a neet. if you take the odd class in college or work a day a week or something, you're neetlite.
I always considered training to be something like doing a forklift licence course or other shitty courses that aren't enough to really be considered education like doing a microsoft office course or some shit like that. I'd still consider an apprenticeship is still work since you get paid for it

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
I always considered training to be something like doing a forklift licence course or other shitty courses that aren't enough to really be considered education like doing a microsoft office course or some shit like that. I'd still consider an apprenticeship is still work since you get paid for it
i consider forklift course to fall under education and training to be the early paid probation period of employment where a wagie is learning it's role and duties and how to do them right

Activity
So far there's no one here