Its over for eurofags. What will neets do during a blackout?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Nah, I need a bike, haven't rode one for years and might just do it anyway soon.

This place is pretty close to me and a good spot, although I'd take it easy at first.

Make sure you invest in a decent bike. I've had 3 bikes in the past 5 years and I cheaped out on all of them then took them on local trails. I've had pedals/crank arms fall off, plenty of buckled wheels/flat tyres, loose handlebars, snapped derailleurs etc more than I'd like to admit and for the price of replacement parts I probably could've just got a decent bike that would've lasted me.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
Make sure you invest in a decent bike. I've had 3 bikes in the past 5 years and I cheaped out on all of them then took them on local trails. I've had pedals/crank arms fall off, plenty of buckled wheels/flat tyres, loose handlebars, snapped derailleurs etc more than I'd like to admit and for the price of replacement parts I probably could've just got a decent bike that would've lasted me.

There isnt a Video for the Bike I have, Mines intended to be similar to this one but has a more powerful battery

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
There isnt a Video for the Bike I have, Mines intended to be similar to this one but has a more powerful battery

I had a go on an electric bike recently and it was underwhelming. Was one of those weird fold up ones, maybe that had something to do with it. I remember a few years ago I used to see a lot of these motorbike ebike hybrids that had throttles but I've not seen any recently maybe since they started cracking down on people illegally riding them.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
I had a go on an electric bike recently and it was underwhelming. Was one of those weird fold up ones, maybe that had something to do with it. I remember a few years ago I used to see a lot of these motorbike ebike hybrids that had throttles but I've not seen any recently maybe since they started cracking down on people illegally riding them.
if you are from Europe ebikes are heavily regulated. They force you to have weak motors but so is mine. they also lower the speed the motor will take you to 15 mph as opposed to 28mph USA. Even if i was forced to have a 15mph limit id still ride an ebike. Its like an enhacer for your strength and endurance so you can go faster and further without kicking your ass. Im also going to get a truck or van but thats for if I want to go over 250 miles or have more to transport
your bike will get blacked and stolen goy
I have a bikelock that would cause pause for even professional bike thieves. Property crime is low in my neighborhood I also run analysis of neighborhoods before parking there. I have sneaky weapons so i can get the drop on anyone trying to bikejack me too

Activity
So far there's no one here