Comfy It's over, I got a job

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
Was offered a job to be an admin for a community, literally 1 hour of work a day. Just some chatting and organizing giveaways, that's it. Gonna use this job to pay off my debt :feelscomfy: It's around monthly minimum wage, bit less, but it's literally not even work jfl.

Since the job is literally being a discord mod, am I still considered NEET?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Holy fucking fuck, is this real? 2k for that? God damn I work so much more than that, comes with a lot of stress and trying to sell shit every second you're working, and I'm only pulling ~1k a month if sales aren't bad. 800 if they're bad.

Good for you man, congrats.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Is it an irl community or an online community? I know you compared it to a discord mod but that was a joke. Are you like a real life discord mod or is it some online community?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Holy fucking fuck, is this real? 2k for that? God damn I work so much more than that, comes with a lot of stress and trying to sell shit every second you're working, and I'm only pulling ~1k a month if sales aren't bad. 800 if they're bad.

it's over. it's over. any time i feel like working (which i never will) i am reminded of shit like this, and there are OF foids out there making 100x this amount from even less work. HAHAHAHHAA

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
it's over. it's over. any time i feel like working (which i never will) i am reminded of shit like this, and there are OF foids out there making 100x this amount from even less work. HAHAHAHHAA
Or NT pimps like that Tate guy who recruit bimbos to work for him, and he takes 50% of the profits to manage their OF accounts.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020

Well bro, we all have our different situations and costs. My life is quite the mess and I've lost approximately €140.000+ in less than 2 years due to a rough past. That amount of money might seem insane to you, but once again, people are unique with different standards, priorities and problems.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Well bro, we all have our different situations and costs. My life is quite the mess and I've lost approximately €140.000+ in less than 2 years due to a rough past. That amount of money might seem insane to you, but once again, people are unique with different standards, priorities and problems.
Average situation of a disabled sandnigger leeching off the European welfare state.

Broken&Ruined

Broken&Ruined

OCDcel
May 27, 2023
why every jew i know got a twelve step fall back plan like its impossible for these niggas to be broke
Good sense of finances and risk assessment skills

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Was offered a job to be an admin for a community, literally 1 hour of work a day. Just some chatting and organizing giveaways, that's it. Gonna use this job to pay off my debt :feelscomfy: It's around monthly minimum wage, bit less, but it's literally not even work jfl.

Since the job is literally being a discord mod, am I still considered NEET?
View attachment 71184
If you do want it give it to me bro ill share with u half the salary

Activity
So far there's no one here