It's possible to be very happy in this world. Just gotta live like a vampire.

• Thread starter anon1822fourthacc
  • Start date
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Unlike the other guys here, I don't know shit about magick or spirituality. So for me the idea of a vampire is merely metaphorical right now.

But still, the metaphor can teach us a lot.

What does a vampire do? He drains from others, he takes what others have in order to make his life better, for his own pleasure.

And that's the only way to be happy in this world. Drain others for your own gain.

But how? How does one do that? Billionaires do that, criminals do that. But I'm just a scrawny, antisocial nerd. I can't be a pimp or a drug dealer, nor do I have the patience to start a business. Nor the willingness to work hard. So how, how does one become a vampire in this modern world of ours?

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Where I live, you can take out a loan, spend all the money on high risk high reward investments, and declare bankruptcy if you fail.

I have this option (60k CDN credit available to me) but would never declare bankruptcy so can't risk it.

But..If you're a man of dubious morals, that's an option for you.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Where I live, you can take out a loan, spend all the money on high risk high reward investments, and declare bankruptcy if you fail.

I have this option (60k CDN credit available to me) but would never declare bankruptcy so can't risk it.

But..If you're a man of dubious morals, that's an option for you.
Wow, that's 44k in real dollars. I suppose there are grave downsides otherwise many would do it. Whatever, not an option in impoverished countries, everybody here is of dubious morals.

T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
Wow, that's 44k in real dollars. I suppose there are grave downsides otherwise many would do it. Whatever, not an option in impoverished countries, everybody here is of dubious morals.
if you work one year or two, even shorter sometimes, you can get access to really huge loans, you can either invest, or cut out expenses etc...
it is really bizarre if one knows how the credit system functions, but again one will have to pay it later and declaring bankruptcy has it's own problems.

Activity
So far there's no one here