its weird i still have a friend group

Proex

Proex

Nov 29, 2020
Even though I try to be as good as I can socially I just cant fake being being normal, I'm too bad at coming up with stuff to talk about. I'm basically silent 90% of the time when I'm with friends and most of what I tell them is thought about for some time before telling them.

My friends are all from different classes so I can only talk to them during breaks. what I mainly tell them is about what happened to me during classes and about a girl i have a crush on even when i have not made a single move on her.

They seem to enjoy hearing about what happened to me because they often ask me about it and once told me that whatever I say is funny and entertaining. I don't think that they're mocking me though, they always buy me food in the case that I forget my money. They once told me that when I talk the topics are so random and that they always change in a big way.

Well I told them about how I was kind of bullied (it was indirect), I entered my classroom, a few people were talking badly about me as I heard a few stuff concerning friends and my name when I went in, one of them realized i was in the room, he/she pointed out I was in the room with them (probably because they wouldn't talk about it if they knew I was there).

My friend told me to meet up with me, he wanted to get in my classroom to fight and threaten the bully but I kept him out the room. He told I have to stand up for myself but I told him that I really don't want trouble and drama (honestly idc about the situation just wanted something to talk about). It was kind of hard keeping him out, well I guess that just means he cares about me. He told me multiple times to make sure I tell him if he tries to make fun of me again, I assured him I would.

It's weird for them to him to still hang out with me considering he has a cute gf (who is the bsf of my crush), is an athlete, and that he could probably get much better friends than me.

Anyway with all that I guess it would be good for me to keep being friends with him so I'll try my best to maintain my friendship with him.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Op

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
It's nice to have friends, but I don't have them,not in the conventional sense. Me and the normies made different life choices.

I decided years ago to try to become an antisocial, and be independent as much as I can. There was a time, where me and the normies were similar, or at least compatible, because I was still young and doing my first steps into inceldom, learning all the antisocial things, and experimenting.

Time passes, I become better at inceldom, and I pursue the path of antisocial behavior, at some point I divide and separate, i become more and more extremist.

I face issues, I don't break down, I always push one step further.

Me and the normies are now 2 separated things. I am me, I am the one. The normies are a bundle of cucks tied with a rope, they worship "the industry" and most of them were dreaming of being "in the industry"... The differences between "the one" and the normies are very profound, it's like we are from 2 different species.

So, i nowadays only have contacts with other people like me, and sometimes I consider them friends. I can tell you that the friendship of the one is true. When you are in the normie world, all your life is fake. All your "friends" are just social functions, and you perform socialization processes and rituals of adaptation.

I am the one, and my friends are people who freely associate with me, for their own advantage. I am valuable so others see my value.

This path of inceldom brings you only rewards, a life truly worth living.

Soon, I will also have many girlfriends, because I am reading about tavistock and MKultra.

Proex

Proex

Nov 29, 2020
Nigga your face got doxxed and you looked thai so i posted this funny thai chink video
bro my face never got doxxed, my ip and private insta w/o my face got doxxed but thats it

i've proven like 8 different doxes of mine to be fake

what more do these looksmax ppl need for me to prove it

Activity
So far there's no one here