Discussion ITT: Shit you thought was just in movies but is actually real

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Basically things you believed were exaggerated for cinematics but turned out to be realistic

For me it was lookism and "bad boy appeal". I thought the way people treated those they didn't find attractive was a bit exaggerated until I experienced it myself. There are times where I was rejected from institutions because I "looked poor" or because of my skintone. The "girls like bad boys" thing I also thought was a movie trope but sheesh it's real. During school the only people who'd be talking about which girl they smashed were the jocks and bullies. When I spoke to girls online they'd sometimes tell me about their exes and they all sounded the exact same. It's basically "yeah he hits me sometimes but at least he's cute!" Nigga are you crazy?? How do abusers end up slaying?? Is there a secret code I don't get?

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Your mixing things up here
Abusing doesnt make you cute
Being cute just excuses abuse and wimmin sweep it under the rug
so just lookism but even further. Man that's fucking brutal. People tolerate so much more of your actions if you're attractive fuck I get the blackpill now

Sushifart

Sushifart

powder monkey of the Narcy Pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Apr 13, 2024
Never seen an ugly guy pull off dark triad theory either tbh.
so just lookism but even further. Man that's fucking brutal. People tolerate so much more of your actions if you're attractive fuck I get the blackpill now

Activity
So far there's no one here