I've become so much like Johan it's scary

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I only wear turtle necks, suits and have curtains.
I go to playgrounds and manipulate children into hanging of rooftops all for my entertainment.
When I walk past someone I keep my face expressionless unless I find someone to manipulate, then I will become really invested in what they say and even cry to gain their trust:

2631171_1335055133987.36res_400_300.jpg

I gaslight my asian professor everyday and harass him until he's on my wavelength.

Everytime I want to test faith I point my finger at my forehead to show people that I don't care if I die:

johan-liebert.png

I manipulate everyone into doing everything I ask of them and once i'm done with them. I kill them so noone on this planet knows who I am.

full.png

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
I only wear turtle necks, suits and have curtains.
I go to playgrounds and manipulate children into hanging of rooftops all for my entertainment.
When I walk past someone I keep my face expressionless unless I find someone to manipulate, then I will become really invested in what they say and even cry to gain their trust:

2631171_1335055133987.36res_400_300.jpg

I gaslight my asian professor everyday and harass him until he's on my wavelength.

Everytime I want to test faith I point my finger at my forehead to show people that I don't care if I die:

johan-liebert.png

I manipulate everyone into doing everything I ask of them and once i'm done with them. I kill them so noone on this planet knows who I am.

full.png
Who tf is this faggot

Activity
So far there's no one here