Depression Job centre. UNREASONABLE

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Things were looking a little brighter. I thought I'd get my payment this month then maybe look for a job. Instead they just dumped a bunch of commitments on me including applying for retail and customer service jobs and 90min commute, as well as forcing me to do a program where I need a phone. I told them my phone's broke and they expect me to get another one somehow despite having no money. I guess it's my own fault for digging such a deep hole for myself but at the same time I thought they're supposed to provide SUPPORT to get me into work. Not berate me for being a neet for 3 years then try to make my apply for 12hr shifts many miles away. Fuck the job centre, waste of time. I'm still sanctioned for another year or so as far as I can tell from the pdf they uploaded so I'm trapped in limbo I guess.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
E302898B 69CB 469B ABC7 E2BF9D1AC027

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Dumb nigger, you just need to go to google maps, find companies near you and call them. This is way faster than looking for toilet cleaning jobs with your counselor. This only aplies if you actually want to find a job.
My phone is broke (mic). Can't call employers, can't speak to them when they want to call me. She wants me to get my phone fixed but I have no money, without a phone it's going to be 10x harder to find a job.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I'm treading water with the job centre but I know my NEET life is nearing its end. I can smell the sharks coming for me. I think I will squeeze another 3 months out of it and then will have to get 20 hour per week job. That is why I need to start a diet asap to lose as much weight as possible before I have to go back to work.

Activity
So far there's no one here