Discussion Job friends

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
I actually can’t stand being around yuppie faggots who compare their wealth and status all the time.

I would only ever survive without going ER in an remote job or a simple job with laid back peoole

rainghost

rainghost

NEET
Oct 21, 2022
Yeah.. although several times, it's come out that so and so actually thought well of me.

I genuinely can't tell anymore with people. I almost always interpret things negatively.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I'm a magnet for bullying at work as it is normal for me to go a full work day without saying a word. It is the reason why I probably won't ever work full time as I couldn't handle full time bullying.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Yes I still feel hatred for lot of people I once worked with. Not all, some were cool but a lot of them. Unfortunately I'm the kind of person to dwell on things and repeat negative experiences over and over in my head. They still appear in my dreams and/or randomly come to my mind during the day.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Not really. There was always drama in work. I'd always hear everyone gossiping about each other so I tried to keep my head down for the most part and just accepted that people would talk shit about me. I didn't really care about my workplace reputation anyway. I came into work with cum and pizza stains on my clothes, high all of the time and the sole hanging off one of my boots so I knew people would talk shit.

Activity
So far there's no one here