Jojo fell off after part 4

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I was watching part 6 recently, and I had to turn it off, and ask myself just what was I doing watching this shit.

The concept of stands is redundant as fuck

Imagine 4 straight seasons of this gay plot:

Encounter unique enemy stand ---> Find some clever way to beat it ---> Fans supposed to go "mah gawd jojo is so smart xD"

It was unique enough to still be entertaining up until the end of part 4, but not anymore. Jojo sucks ass and it will always suck from now on because all the future parts have to do with stands.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
part 5 is considered peak jojo actually, part 4 would be good if it wasn't for josuke being the protagonist, he was never as popular so they had jottaro to save part 4. Part 6 is ok, Part 7 is meh and Part 8 jojolion will be kino

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
part 5 is considered peak jojo actually, part 4 would be good if it wasn't for josuke being the protagonist, he was never as popular so they had jottaro to save part 4. Part 6 is ok, Part 7 is meh and Part 8 jojolion will be kino
Really, I found part 5 to be extremely boring actually. I think the Yoshikage Kira arc is the peak of Jojo.

One of the most interesting cool unique antagonists of all time

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Really, I found part 5 to be extremely boring actually. I think the Yoshikage Kira arc is the peak of Jojo.

One of the most interesting cool unique antagonists of all time

he was but for how many eps? half the show was random stand users around town and josuke with his friends doing their own thing, only koichi had actually character development at the end of part 4.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
so you've stopped being gay but you're retarded now instead
I see a pattern
incelkingkong

he was but for how many eps? half the show was random stand users around town and josuke with his friends doing their own thing, only koichi had actually character development at the end of part 4.
Yeah, I'll be honest part 4 was half full of useless bullshit. Had some good tidbits here and there like star platinum vs the rats, Rohans stand, Koichi x that crazy bitch. Yoshikage episodes alone carried it hard for me.
The duality

Either gay

Or retarded

He must combine the two to become a straight genius
Gfys.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
They peaked with 4, Diamond is Unbreakable. I dropped Jojolion years back and haven’t been into the series since.
skipped Stone Ocean cause I ain’t reading shit with a female protagonists

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
Part 5 was the worst for me. Part 6 was fine , i've only read the manga , the ending was a bummer , but necessary.

As i guessed you haven't read Part 7 which is why you said that. It is the strongest Jojo part

O

Ogrecel

1 Year 2 Months NEET 105 IQ
Sep 23, 2022
I
I was watching part 6 recently, and I had to turn it off, and ask myself just what was I doing watching this shit.

The concept of stands is redundant as fuck

Imagine 4 straight seasons of this gay plot:

Encounter unique enemy stand ---> Find some clever way to beat it ---> Fans supposed to go "mah gawd jojo is so smart xD"

It was unique enough to still be entertaining up until the end of part 4, but not anymore. Jojo sucks ass and it will always suck from now on because all the future parts have to do with stands.
I just hated it when they changed the colors of stuff to make it look like clown world

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Thats something a utter subhuman hiding behind a k avi would say i hope you get kanker
I hate to agree with you but fuck niggers who use "im better than u but wont prove it" kind of reply

Activity
So far there's no one here