Just found out my oneitis is a whore

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
and I want to kill myself. I daydreamed about this girl for so long, loving her more than life. And today I found out that she fucked some random guy in his friend's apartment, and that she fucked many more. She is only 13, by the way. Fuck, this hurts so much. I feel like garbage, all I ever wanted was true love, and I knew I couldn't have it, so I daydreamed... I thought she is different, and now, I know she is just a whore. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Someone kill me please
8FB0C1C7 B7C5 41B5 94D3 B6CDAA47694A

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
and I want to kill myself. I daydreamed about this girl for so long, loving her more than life. And today I found out that she fucked some random guy in his friend's apartment, and that she fucked many more. She is only 13, by the way. Fuck, this hurts so much. I feel like garbage, all I ever wanted was true love, and I knew I couldn't have it, so I daydreamed... I thought she is different, and now, I know she is just a whore. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Someone kill me please
View attachment 41040
I wish that were me fucing her, chad only unfortunately

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
View attachment 41040
How old are you?

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
View attachment 41040
MANY SUCH CASES, NIGGER!!!!

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES

MOVE ON!!!!!

:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
and I want to kill myself. I daydreamed about this girl for so long, loving her more than life. And today I found out that she fucked some random guy in his friend's apartment, and that she fucked many more.

Quite brutal. Justus Grossbier's oneitis, Shay Rose, was used by several males who later tossed her aside.

As for my own:

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Yes, he should've just allowed himself to be beaten by the precious fragile flower.",
"headline": "Some defending transgender Tomball High School student charged with assault for fight",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/defending-transgender-tomball-high-school-035713469.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 11:49:33 UTC 2018"

"user_text": "Do you think that women are fragile flowers? You must be an idiot.",
"headline": "Some defending transgender Tomball High School student charged with assault for fight",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/defending-transgender-tomball-high-school-035713469.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 11:46:38 UTC 2018"

"user_text": "That's probably because your beliefs don't matter to most people.",
"headline": "Stephen Colbert upset after someone publishes imposter version of his Trump book",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...es-imposter-version-trump-book-063931117.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 09:50:45 UTC 2018"
"user_text": "Yes, you need evidence to prove a claim. Or, does that only apply to White guys like Kavanaugh?",
"headline": "Woman describes prior harassment by man accused of killing Utah student",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-describes-prior-harassment-man-190448606.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 09:42:47 UTC 2018"
"user_text": "All Black males who sleep with Caucasian women suffer from mental illness. That is, White supremacy has emasculated them and the only way for them to regain control is to date and control a White woman. It's really that simple.\n\nThey're nothing more than unstable snowflakes.",
"headline": "Woman describes prior harassment by man accused of killing Utah student",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-describes-prior-harassment-man-190448606.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 09:37:47 UTC 2018"

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Oh well.

Re: its impossible to say anything negative about apple here
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153845094Monday, January 12, 2015 10:24 PM CST
If the user is attempting to insult you, why not just simply ignore their responses and focus on the aspects that you consider necessary to reasonably criticize?
Re: Why is stalking such a big deal?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153861913Tuesday, January 13, 2015 10:37 AM CST
"Stalking" an individual can significantly impair the psychological function of the targeted individual as they consistently have to worry about what could potentially occur and have to exercise a significant degree of caution consistent with the degree of stalking involved. If you have an obsession with an individual to the extent of constantly analyzing their behavior, I'd highly suggest seeking psychological examination.
Re: is it weird to crush on someone wayyy older than u
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153866446Tuesday, January 13, 2015 1:18 PM CST
Although this type of attraction is common, I'd highly suggest resisting your desires as it is likely the result of "Puberty".

Activity
So far there's no one here