Kishimoto would 100% fit in on incel forums

rekamaður

rekamaður

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023
Aside from how every OP character is a descendent of every other Op character, just think of all the relationship dynamics in the series

>Sasuke is dark triad high status chad that gets all the foids
>Low status aryan LTN Naruto gets ignored by his Becky oneitis and ends up having to run JBW on a gook
>Bitchy Becky Sakura obsessed over Sasuke for 10 years just because he’s handsome even when he’s a literal terrorist trying to destroy the village
>Doesnt give af about her looksmatch no matter what he does
>She ends up marrying the chad but he only fucked her to pass on genetics, he travels around the world, cheats on her and ignores her

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
Plus everything is based around genetics

One piece falls into this but there's the theme of willpower, haki literally is will. In end conqueror haki is a bigger boost than devil fruits. He kinda did a whole nature/nurture thing with sanjis backstory

In naruto basically the only way to be powerful is OP kekkai genkai

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
Aside from how every OP character is a descendent of every other Op character, just think of all the relationship dynamics in the series

>Low status aryan LTN Naruto gets ignored by his Becky oneitis and ends up having to run JBW on a gook
>Bitchy Becky Sakura obsessed over Sasuke for 10 years just because he’s handsome even when he’s a literal terrorist trying to destroy the village
>She ends up marrying the chad but he only fucked her to pass on genetics, he travels around the world, cheats on her and ignores her
He's is overdosed on the bluepill. And hinata>saura

Muhh uchiha muhh sharing. White completely ignoring everybody else and shitting on rock lee and having the audacity for Naruto (using kurama, something he never worked for) to eat neji and say that hardwork>talent

rekamaður

rekamaður

Apr 12, 2023
the most op character in jujutsu kaisen is a genetic miracle
The author hates him too lol
He likes sukuna (ogre gone mad with incel rage turned to rape)

He's is overdosed on the bluepill. And hinata>saura

Muhh uchiha muhh sharing. White completely ignoring everybody else and shitting on rock lee and having the audacity for Naruto (using kurama, something he never worked for) to eat neji and say that hardwork>talent
Sakura is a whore should’ve gotten raped and killed by orochimaru

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
Wtf? He’s a troon now??
Over

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
I’ve elabed b4 on shonen mangaka being blackpillers
These shonen mangaka are blackpilled as hell. They live their lives vicariously through their protags

Urameshi is a descendent of mozuku demon Raizen, strongest character EoS and all the foids simp for him.

Goku belongs to a superior race of Aryan galactic warriors that fights off aliens trying to invade his planet.

in Berserk Casca simps for the light coloured twink Griffith over the tallfag ogrecel Guts. He beats her pussy up so bad she gets PTSD and becomes a recluse. Guts had a blackpilled childhood

Mangaka know genetics are everything

GoldenBoy is the most blackpilled anime I can think of

rekamaður

rekamaður

Apr 12, 2023
I’ve elabed b4 on shonen mangaka being blackpillers
100%
Even in slam dunk Rukawa was a chad asshole that got all the pussy
In literally every manga there is some handsome cold dark triad guy that gets all the whores, and the ugly/ogre non NT but hardworking/good guy protagonist that gets ignored
Eventually gets pussy due to status

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
100%
Even in slam dunk Rukawa was a chad asshole that got all the pussy
In literally every manga there is some handsome cold dark triad guy that gets all the whores, and the ugly/ogre non NT but hardworking/good guy protagonist that gets ignored
Eventually gets pussy due to status
What about misty and ash?

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
Imo goku is less pure genes than superpowers. Being saiyan only helped him up until beginning of Z. After that it's techniques he learned elsewhere

He only won against vegeta w kaioken spirit bomb and help. W freeza it was help and seeing his friends die giving him edge over vegeta. In cell his parenting style gave gohan the edge to unlock his potential. With buu it was spirit bomb and ssj3 he learned from kai

Basically at every turn he gains an edge over vegeta due to techniques he learns from other people and help. Whereas vegeta is highly self absorbed and doesn't train with others

rekamaður

rekamaður

Apr 12, 2023
Imo goku is less pure genes than superpowers. Being saiyan only helped him up until beginning of Z. After that it's techniques he learned elsewhere

He only won against vegeta w kaioken spirit bomb and help. W freeza it was help and seeing his friends die giving him edge over vegeta. In cell his parenting style gave gohan the edge to unlock his potential. With buu it was spirit bomb and ssj3 he learned from kai

Basically at every turn he gains an edge over vegeta due to techniques he learns from other people and help. Whereas vegeta is highly self absorbed and doesn't train with others
There’s still a blackpill to it because no human can compete with any Saiyans
But within saiyans less so. It’s also the Saiyan mindset though. Because saiyans powers increased a lot if they nearly die with zenkai boost. Saiyans never fought to the brink of death before they’d just go oozaru mode and btfo planets. Even veget was rather lazy. Goku increased his strength a lot through abusing this in the flight to namek etc. But after that yeah vegeta works extremely hard yet can never surpass Goku.

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
There’s still a blackpill to it because no human can compete with any Saiyans
But within saiyans less so. It’s also the Saiyan mindset though. Because saiyans powers increased a lot if they nearly die with zenkai boost. Saiyans never fought to the brink of death before they’d just go oozaru mode and btfo planets. Even veget was rather lazy. Goku increased his strength a lot through abusing this in the flight to namek etc. But after that yeah vegeta works extremely hard yet can never surpass Goku.
Yeah you pretty much aren't in the game without saiyan genes. The humans are planet busters but still get 1 shotted. Although vegeta works hard he's always by himself

rekamaður

rekamaður

Apr 12, 2023
ngmi if you never self inserted

Shit is the ultimate cope
lol when I was younger I used to go to sleep fantasizing about an anime but self inserting myself as the protagonist
But changing his decisions and personality to similar to mine as well as having my ideal looks
Would always btfo everyone, do some dark triad shit, be badass, and get all the girls but not give a fuck about any of them

Broken&Ruined

Broken&Ruined

OCDcel
May 27, 2023

I aspire to be like Sasuke

Activity
So far there's no one here