Lains forbidden love

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
@Lain wigger mom wakes up in the night to hear loud moaning coming from lains bed room.

W.m.: omg I'm so proud of my boy. He's finally clapping cheeks. I think I'll go peek to see what snow bunny he's slaying.

W.m. approaches lains room. She slowly opens the door. But to her dismay it was lain riding his dad reverse cow girl.

W.m. : da fuck is going on in here nigga.

Lain fumbles to get dressed. His dad is hiding under the sheets.

Dad: honey I can explain everything
Wm: like he'll you can nigga. You owe me a new Eminem cd. I didn't know you two were fagets. Well I guess when lain started to watch all those chink cartoons I suspected he was a tranny but this.
Dad: honey it's not what it looks like
Lain: bitch stay away he's my man now.
Wg: listen you two ill tell you what. If lain eats my pussey well call it even. I'm jelly tbh
Lain: you want me to eat your pussey mom? Did I hear that right.
Mom: that's right son I said eat this dam pussey nigga while your dad fucks you. It's time for you to get spit roasted nigga by your mom and dad nigga

Lain began to eat his mom's pussey while his dad clapped from the back.

Lain: you like my counter clock wise swirl mom or should I do more of a figure eight motion on your hairy pussey.
Mom: bitch ass nigga I never said you could talk keep eating my dam pussey nigga

Lain ate his mom's pussey all night. In between he had to spit out her long pussey hairs like a cat with a fur ball. But he enjoyed pleasing her. Lains dad was a bit jealous sharing lain but he knew she would make him pay child support for her 25 year old neetcel son if he didn't cooperate with his wigger wife.

But suddenly lains sisters nigger boyfriend appeared from the shadows. He walked up to Lain and wiped out his giant bbc. Lain began to give him the best blowie he ever had. But that's not it. Lains younger sister wanted to fuck lain with a strap on dildo. Lain was more then willing. his loving mom and dad watched lain get plowed by his younger sister while lain watched chink cartoons. His parents felt so proud of there neetcel son that day.

The end

There is actually three more parts to this story. If I get aleast ten jfl I'll post the prequel

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here