Lifestyle learn a skill if u want a side hustle

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
dont expect to find some investing/affiliate marketing/crypto meme that will make you quick cash

if you're a NEET you have infinite free time to master programming, writing, or graphic design.

just because you arent wageslaving doesnt mean you are unable to be productive.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Programming is oversaturated, how are you going to make money by writing and you what the fuck is graphic design? Useless advice telling us what we already know, most of us are probably awful at these things and will have no chance to compete

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
Programming is oversaturated, how are you going to make money by writing and you what the fuck is graphic design? Useless advice telling us what we already know, most of us are probably awful at these things and will have no chance to compete
there are a million different sub fields in programming, only app development/web dev is oversaturated. Look into more niche computer science fields. theres internet money to be made.

i will come back here and show you how programming isnt oversaturated

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
there are a million different sub fields in programming, only app development/web dev is oversaturated. Look into more niche computer science fields. theres internet money to be made.

App development and web dev are probably oversaturated because they're easier compared to machine learning or "niche computer science fields." I'm shit at programming, I could definitely improve if I put in enough effort but if there are 15 year olds out there who are already at my level as well as thousands of curries why would anyone hire me? I don't enjoy it either, I absolutely hate it and it makes me feel retarded because I can't solve the simplest of problems

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
App development and web dev are probably oversaturated because they're easier compared to machine learning or "niche computer science fields." I'm shit at programming, I could definitely improve if I put in enough effort but if there are 15 year olds out there who are already at my level as well as thousands of curries why would anyone hire me? I don't enjoy it either, I absolutely hate it and it makes me feel retarded because I can't solve the simplest of problems
when i say niche programming fields can get you internet money, i mean seriously niche, like more niche than machine learning

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
you see, OP
Me with @Asylum Patient and @SoupaSilva
we just don't want to learn
We're too content with our depressing lives
Giving vague instructions like these to already directionless neets won't make a difference. Easy to learn a skill if you have genuine interest and/or talent in one but other than that you're going to be slogging through for hundreds or thousands of hours just to be mediocre.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
Giving vague instructions like these to already directionless neets won't make a difference. Easy to learn a skill if you have genuine interest and/or talent in one but other than that you're going to be slogging through for hundreds or thousands of hours just to be mediocre.

c2648755080556bbc7bdc9a4893e7aa9.jpg

I just used reverse psychology on you

Levi Ackerman

Levi Ackerman

NEET
Sep 25, 2022

They are niche for a reason, steep unrewarding learning curves, not much material to learn from. Most people wont have enough motivation to put in the effort, you need to be the right kind of person.

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
They are niche for a reason, steep unrewarding learning curves, not much material to learn from. Most people wont have enough motivation to put in the effort, you need to be the right kind of person.
bingo. spot on. but you should consider going for these fields if u have NEET free time

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
then you should be more autistic and more savant so that you are interested

Activity
So far there's no one here