Leaving this forum for real this time

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
This is the sixth and final time I’ll be leaving this forum. Lurking on this site everyday has convinced me there are almost zero real incels anywhere on the net.

Biggest problem: There are too many pedos and it’s becoming blackpill club 2.0. FYI pedophiles are normie scum that live off on abuse like the chads that threw us into the pit. I said it before but it needs to be said again. (I’m talking about under 14 yr olds)

Second, there is way too much simping for anime foids. Real men don’t post cringe anime memes like they are a quirky little girl. It’s gay and you should feel bad about yourself.

I also hate: animal abusers, people who want to have kids, and niggers.

Alright I’ll see you guys tomorrow.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
I don't understand the point.

Hate hate hate. Hate this or that.

I think hate is a great energy and propeller, I am sure if you find a way to hate something productively you can make something out of the hate.

For example I was hating Daz studio (I still hate it), and this pushed me alot, giving motivation.

I hate Halo, hate normies. This is a type of hate that is not productive. If I hate halo, what can I do about it? Nothing.

I cannot erase halo. But recently I found a way to use halo, to my advantage. Most of the times, hate comes from things you cannot control. I recently learned how to control halo. I was thinking to use Halo like Alice in Wonderland was used by mind manipulators of tavistock institute. This idea will be useful in the future, giving me means to hate halo and also make my hate productive.

My hatred against normies, how can I make it productive? Well, I asked some publisher companies around if I can send them some games, they told me "yes". To be honest, I was rejected by 2/5, but I will contact more of them.

My idea is that if I keep studying more psychology I will be able to entrap normies using their own methods against them. I will basically hate normies (my passion) and try also to make my hate something useful.

If I hate something that I cannot control, how can I stop the hate? I can't. Infact I prefer to make things manageable, and then obviously I will hate what I like to hate, but only for motivation purposes.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
Damn. Your post makes me hate you. This thing about paedos, damn you're such a scum.

The west has birthrate decline, issues of feminism, problems with men that are retarded soys, trannies that are acting even worse than rap listeners going out with the anus wide open, people that worship ecelebs, clotshotted sterile women are abundant...

We are in a situation where it's completely retarded to pursue foids your same age. You must be braindead to even think of the possibility to associate with a roastie, she is sterile and plagued by diseases of the brain and will give you only kids with autism.

Basically you need a young girl, or else drop dead. Abandon inceldom entirely if you don't want a young girl.

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Damn. Your post makes me hate you. This thing about paedos, damn you're such a scum.

The west has birthrate decline, issues of feminism, problems with men that are retarded soys, trannies that are acting even worse than rap listeners going out with the anus wide open, people that worship ecelebs, clotshotted sterile women are abundant...

We are in a situation where it's completely retarded to pursue foids your same age. You must be braindead to even think of the possibility to associate with a roastie, she is sterile and plagued by diseases of the brain and will give you only kids with autism.

Basically you need a young girl, or else drop dead. Abandon inceldom entirely if you don't want a young girl.
What do you consider a young girl tho?

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
What do you consider a young girl tho?
Basically when a girl is fertile, you need to pump 1 baby after the other.

If the girl enters fertility mode when she's 13, you immediately pump a baby.

There is not an age magic number, the idea is that when a girl is fertile, when she starts growing boobs, it's the right time. We have to reintroduce the idea that women are supposed to have children.

As a future patriarch I can also tell you this: I prohibit people to have sex with my property. I will give my property (future daughters) to young men, but I will kill whoever wishes to touch my property or ruin it.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
never gonna leave this forum tbh

even if i become the last user, i would just create alts and talk with myself
Pride Infinity GIF by INTO ACTION

Activity
So far there's no one here