Lel, it might not work out with my job after all

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
So, the reason I did finally decide to get a job is that I found this one which was supposed to be super flexible.

So this American boss allowed me to work basically at the hours I chose, provided there was nobody else with a shift at that hour.

So I chose 8am-12pm my time (but 8am-11am on Wednesday, Thurs and Friday cause someone else is starting their shift at 11).

This schedule was divine for me, cause I can just plow through these 3 or 4 hours and then have the entire day to live my autistic shut-in life.

But it turns out, there's a reason this time slot was free. Nobody is willing to buy shit at this hour, and it's a sales position! I barely sold $30 worth of shit in 2 hours! With 10% commission that's only $3 for me! But that's not even the problem, fuck the commission cause it's small anyway. If I don't sell more shit, I'm gonna be fired.

Or worse than fired, I'm gonna be asked to move to another time slot. Fuck that. This way, I'm still basically a NEET. I was sleeping until 10:20 anyway, this way basically nothing changed, I just removed 2 hours of sleep from my schedule, and my life has changed very little. Just 4 hours of bullshit work.

Actually, I just made two $25 sales as I was typing this, but it's still rather bad. $80 in almost 3 hours, no good. That's $8 for me, but for the boss it might not be good.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
So, the reason I did finally decide to get a job is that I found this one which was supposed to be super flexible.

So this American boss allowed me to work basically at the hours I chose, provided there was nobody else with a shift at that hour.

So I chose 8am-12pm my time (but 8am-11am on Wednesday, Thurs and Friday cause someone else is starting their shift at 11).

This schedule was divine for me, cause I can just plow through these 3 or 4 hours and then have the entire day to live my autistic shut-in life.

But it turns out, there's a reason this time slot was free. Nobody is willing to buy shit at this hour, and it's a sales position! I barely sold $30 worth of shit in 2 hours! With 10% commission that's only $3 for me! But that's not even the problem, fuck the commission cause it's small anyway. If I don't sell more shit, I'm gonna be fired.

Or worse than fired, I'm gonna be asked to move to another time slot. Fuck that. This way, I'm still basically a NEET. I was sleeping until 10:20 anyway, this way basically nothing changed, I just removed 2 hours of sleep from my schedule, and my life has changed very little. Just 4 hours of bullshit work.

Actually, I just made two $25 sales as I was typing this, but it's still rather bad. $80 in almost 3 hours, no good. That's $8 for me, but for the boss it might not be good.
What are you selling? :feelseheh:

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
Sorry to hear
with respects from NEETs mansion
4zh9mv

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Damn, brother. Do you at least get to see the premium content for free? :feelsmmm:
Yeah but idc about the content, it's all about the money for me. Plus, when you see how the sausage gets made .... Don't think I'll ever get a hard-on from any type of onlyfans content ever again.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Brother you must share your knowledge :feelssure:
Well, it's all fake, basically. The videos are real, sure. But behind the videos, it's all a big business. There's nothing sexual about it, it's a business with accountants and payroll and people employed to say sexy things to the clients and get them to buy. Meanwhile, those dudes really think that there's a horny naked woman that is sexting with them and sending them videos.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
There's nothing sexual about it, it's a business with accountants and payroll and people employed to say sexy things to the clients and get them to buy. Meanwhile, those dudes really think that there's a horny naked woman that is sexting with them and sending them videos.
Brother this is super interesting. Did you get any training for this? :feelsworry:

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Brother this is super interesting. Did you get any training for this? :feelsworry:
Yep, 2 days. It was supposed to be just 1 I think, but the trainer had to go the hospital so we continued the next day.

It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. For example, one aspect of the job is that every video is labeled, so you have to be careful and label each customer's name with the correct label, and you have to look through their labels to make sure you don't send them something they've already seen.

It's all manual, the onlyfans website doesn't automate shit.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
one aspect of the job is that every video is labeled, so you have to be careful and label each customer's name with the correct label, and you have to look through their labels to make sure you don't send them something they've already seen.
So are you doing this for one account or do you work on multiple accounts simultaneously? This is super interesting, man. I never thought about what happens behind the scenes :feelsworry:

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
So are you doing this for one account or do you work on multiple accounts simultaneously? This is super interesting, man. I never thought about what happens behind the scenes :feelsworry:
Just one account, luckily. Sometimes it gets really slow and barely anyone talks to me, but from what I understand, other time slots are more active (I just ended my shift 7 minutes ago, so it's late at night for Americans, the big spenders).

So I have to send mass DMs so that people message me, so I can start getting them horny and after a few lines of sexting, I send them a video. Many don't pay, so I try to coax whoever I can, like "Open what I've sent you baby, look at my pink tight little pussy".

Few spend, it's more of a whale hunting business. The ones who spend, can spend like $50-100 even. I heard that in more successful time slots, they get big whales to spend like $200.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
So I have to send mass DMs so that people message me, so I can start getting them horny and after a few lines of sexting, I send them a video.
Do you have to find the customers by yourself from the internet or did they give you a list of leads like a list of phone numbers? :feelssure:

Not gonna lie, I was contacted by some NIgerian e-whore scammer just last week. He said he got my phone number from an app when I confronted him.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Do you have to find the customers by yourself from the internet or did they give you a list of leads like a list of phone numbers? :feelssure:

Not gonna lie, I was contacted by some NIgerian e-whore scammer just last week. He said he got my phone number from an app when I confronted him.
Nope, that's why this job is relatively cushy. It's all within the Onlyfans app, the customer base already exists, and many of them are already subscribed to the account (I don't make any commissions from subs though). I just need to coax them into spending money on videos, chat with them, sext with them, all with the purpose of getting more money out of them.

Tbh that's the whole reason why me starting an e-whoring business is not worth it. Acquiring customers is super hard. The fact that they're already subbed to her on onlyfans makes the job a lot easier. Of course, it's a bit hard to get people to spend even then.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
It's all within the Onlyfans app, the customer base already exists, and many of them are already subscribed to the account (I don't make any commissions from subs though).
Damn. That's interesting. I'm proud to say that I don't know how OF works. I take it you're working for a relatively big OF account? I don't know how many subs the average OF accounts have so bear with me :feelssweat:

Tbh that's the whole reason why me starting an e-whoring business is not worth it. Acquiring customers is super hard.
I remember @weed having e-whoring guides on Looksmax and Incels. But those guides were made years ago... Perhaps even before OF became main stream. I wonder if he's still doing it.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Damn. That's interesting. I'm proud to say that I don't know how OF works. I take it you're working for a relatively big OF account? I don't know how many subs the average OF accounts have so bear with me :feelssweat:

I remember @weed having e-whoring guides on Looksmax and Incels. But those guides were made years ago... Perhaps even before OF became main stream. I wonder if he's still doing it.

Yeah, it's top 1%. Those accounts all have multiple employees working them. One whore filming a few videos every now and then and taking the lion's share, and then chumps like me doing the sales and sexting and building relationships with the spenders.

Yeah the e-whoring thing is dead nowadays. Because for ewhoring to work on Onlyfans, you need lots of videos of the whore. And you need fresh content every now and then.

I mean, even if you buy hundreds of videos of some girl and start an onlyfans, there's definitely an account with those videos already. It's not like you could trust whatever vid collection you purchase to not be sold to somebody else. Why would the seller NOT scam you and sell it to multiple people? As for free collections of videos from the internet of the same whore, well, if you can get them for free, then somebody else already did as well.

That's for Onlyfans, scamming on Snapchat is easier, but the amount of money is smaller, and you'd have to work a lot harder to get the money. I mean, I'm sure it still works, but do you really want to spend like half a day acquiring customers and trying to sext with them and sell them shit for just $50 or whatever you'd make? That shit would be exhausting. It would be worth it if you could make much more, but I doubt you can make that much just by random shilling on Snapchat and reddit and whatever.

Lastly, the actual marketing is the hardest part. Like, let's say I go out and find some whore from my country. And I pay her to fuck me and film videos with me daily. I still wouldn't be able to sell those videos, you need to do some seeeerious marketing to acquire customers. That's the hardest and most expensive part, not the actual content.

Then again, I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, I could be entirely wrong.

Activity
So far there's no one here