Life is so weird.

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I left the forum, and yet life has been so weird that I had to share it with someone.

Anyway, being a NEET makes life, which is already weird, into something even weirder.

I'm not on speaking terms with my mother anymore. Which is nothing new, when growing up there were many times when my mother and I didn't speak for months, same with my father and me. In the past few years I was the once insisting on making up and trying to initiate talking again, but as usual, mom refused my intention to reconcile. I am always the one who has to be the bigger person, and yet I am always the one that ends up spat in the face.

The weird part is that she started it and yet she's mad at me. I'll explain the situation real quick: for the past few years, I've been super nice and thankful and just trying really hard to create a peaceful and happy mood in the home. So that's why any sort of bad mood and nerves is something that really stresses me out. And here she is, starting some shit over some plant or something. I told her that the plant broke when the cat tipped it over, and it was fine. But a few weeks later, she looks at it, turns out the plant was dying. No big deal, right?

But then she does this thing that she always did, my entire life. She goes into another room and she starts talking shit about me. And I have PTSD from this shit, I don't tolerate it anymore. Anyway ,she starts shitting on me, saying that I never worked a day in my life, didn't bring home a penny and all that shit. So I open the door and yell at her to stop shitting on me. And she goes ballistic. She starts shitting on me harder, bringing up the most hurtful shit she can think of, on top of adding that I have no job, no girl etc... My mistake was not tolerating it. She shuts the door and continues to shit on me, I open the door and scream at her to stop shitting on me. She goes ballistic to the point she pulls a knife on me and slightly pokes me with it. Barely scratched my hand, and I was dressed so the stab didn't even hurt my shirt. But that's how crazy she was. Anyway, joke's on her, I don't fear death, I fantasize about death daily. Basically she was trying to bait me to hit her so she can call the police, like she used to call them when I used to get drunk. But I didn't hit her, and she was livid about it, cause she really wanted to call them so I can be in trouble.

Anyway, dad comes home, he's sick of this shit. I'm sick of it too, but he's innocent this time. He gleefully comes home and here we are, fighting again. He says he wants a divorce, but that's nothing new. He's on my side, cause he's sick of her shit too. So she doesn't speak with him either.

So dad wanted to get a place for me and him so we can live separately. But I don't want to go through the trouble of moving, so I tell him "nah, I'm just going to go abroad, no contact with you either". I said that so that we don't all go our separate ways, that's too much trouble. I'd rather live with this crazy bitch rather than go through the trouble of moving. Plus, I like the cozy vibe when we all get along, I'll get that back. Although I was actually willing to go live abroad, I was actually going to kill myself, but I didn't tell him that. Thought about it and decided I'm too lazy for it and not brave enough yet, so I decided to pull this shtick so all 3 of us can remain in this apartment together, instead of breaking up.

But despite dad being on my side, there's much more to this story.

See, the reason I'm a NEET now is cause I'm "writing a novel". A long web novel. And dad is a really old, weird boomer. So he is proud of it and he's willing to let me do this, as if this is actual work. But mom hates me for it. Anyway, dad tells me he's willing to let me write this novel and doesn't ask me to get a job. But wait, there's more!

We start talking about the future (my dad and I). And I tell him I'd never get a job in this country. I'd rather go to some EU country and work shit jobs and live in a homeless shelter than live here and work a shit job being paid $300 a month.

But he doesn't understand. See, he's an old boomer, in his 70s. He starts telling me that I need to communicate, to impose myself on society, to prove himself, to reveal myself, to interact with society. He talked about this shit for years, so finally I ask him, "wtf do you mean?". See, the old boomer doesn't seem to understand that I'm an antisocial, autistic loser.

So I ask him what he means. Cause we're talking about the fact that I won't work for shit pay, and I''d rather work for shit pay in a western european country than in this shithole for $300 a month, this shit has no future. He gets a little pissed off, he says "well you had all this time during school, during university. You should've communicated!". I tell him that we're talking about my future, not my past. Ok, it's my mistake that I dropped out from that university when I was studying abroad, and that I came back home and studied in another university, and I still didn't become part of society. But so what, we're talking about my future now, not my past.

So I ask him, "what now? That was the past, I can't change my past, what about the future? What do you mean, how exactly do you want me to interact with society and prove myself and become a part of society?". And here's the retarded boomer answer: FACEBOOK.

My fucking god, how delusional boomers are. We're talking about the fact that I don't want to get a job for $300 a month, ever, and that I don't want to and can't interact with this country's society. And he tells me to go on facebook. To talk to people on facebook. As if that will somehow land me a good job. I keep asking "ok, I go on facebook and do what?". And he mumbles and he thinks and he doesn't want to talk about it anymore. I press him and he keeps saying talk to people on facebook, make friends, find a girlfriend, be part of society, talk to people. And then he throws the idea that I have a psychology degree and that I should maybe offer therapy or something, get involved with other psychologists, talk to people, meet people.

My god, boomers are retarded.

Anyway, my mom is a crazy fucking cunt that wants to stab me or see me in jail. Any my dad is a retarded 70 year old boomer.

Honestly, I seriously contemplate suicide very often, but I'm not going to do it. I know I'm too much of a pussy. And as for crimes, even though I've recently become unhinged enough to seriously see myself as a criminal, I've come to realize that any crimes that are worth doing aren't for nerds like me, they're for people in organized crime. Solo criminals are dumb and will get caught. And so the last option is the one I'll probably go with: homelessness. I think that in a few months I'll just fill a backpack and walk to western europe. And I'll be homeless and live in shelters and try to work shit jobs. Maybe I'll get the courage to kill myself, or maybe I'll find a way to make some money. I'm too unhealthy for physical labor jobs, but I can probably live in shelters and maybe get some easy job. Either way, I'm kinda tired of living like this, NEEting is boring and living with this crazy bitch and this stupid boomer is boring.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
Imagine skipping through time, you think its 12am and it suddenly 12pm. Happens to me too often..

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
I'm too unhealthy for physical labor jobs, but I can probably live in shelters and maybe get some easy job.

I had offers for data entry when I lived in shelters.

Job3

Job2

Job1

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I had offers for data entry when I lived in shelters.

Job3

Job2

Job1
Nice! Thank you, now I can envision some sort of future for myself. Living in a homeless shelter in Ireland, doing data entry for food and maybe a few months later I can even rent some place in a ghetto.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
ITS a LOT WEIRDER then you know!!

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I left the forum, and yet life has been so weird that I had to share it with someone.

Anyway, being a NEET makes life, which is already weird, into something even weirder.

I'm not on speaking terms with my mother anymore. Which is nothing new, when growing up there were many times when my mother and I didn't speak for months, same with my father and me. In the past few years I was the once insisting on making up and trying to initiate talking again, but as usual, mom refused my intention to reconcile. I am always the one who has to be the bigger person, and yet I am always the one that ends up spat in the face.

The weird part is that she started it and yet she's mad at me. I'll explain the situation real quick: for the past few years, I've been super nice and thankful and just trying really hard to create a peaceful and happy mood in the home. So that's why any sort of bad mood and nerves is something that really stresses me out. And here she is, starting some shit over some plant or something. I told her that the plant broke when the cat tipped it over, and it was fine. But a few weeks later, she looks at it, turns out the plant was dying. No big deal, right?

But then she does this thing that she always did, my entire life. She goes into another room and she starts talking shit about me. And I have PTSD from this shit, I don't tolerate it anymore. Anyway ,she starts shitting on me, saying that I never worked a day in my life, didn't bring home a penny and all that shit. So I open the door and yell at her to stop shitting on me. And she goes ballistic. She starts shitting on me harder, bringing up the most hurtful shit she can think of, on top of adding that I have no job, no girl etc... My mistake was not tolerating it. She shuts the door and continues to shit on me, I open the door and scream at her to stop shitting on me. She goes ballistic to the point she pulls a knife on me and slightly pokes me with it. Barely scratched my hand, and I was dressed so the stab didn't even hurt my shirt. But that's how crazy she was. Anyway, joke's on her, I don't fear death, I fantasize about death daily. Basically she was trying to bait me to hit her so she can call the police, like she used to call them when I used to get drunk. But I didn't hit her, and she was livid about it, cause she really wanted to call them so I can be in trouble.

Anyway, dad comes home, he's sick of this shit. I'm sick of it too, but he's innocent this time. He gleefully comes home and here we are, fighting again. He says he wants a divorce, but that's nothing new. He's on my side, cause he's sick of her shit too. So she doesn't speak with him either.

So dad wanted to get a place for me and him so we can live separately. But I don't want to go through the trouble of moving, so I tell him "nah, I'm just going to go abroad, no contact with you either". I said that so that we don't all go our separate ways, that's too much trouble. I'd rather live with this crazy bitch rather than go through the trouble of moving. Plus, I like the cozy vibe when we all get along, I'll get that back. Although I was actually willing to go live abroad, I was actually going to kill myself, but I didn't tell him that. Thought about it and decided I'm too lazy for it and not brave enough yet, so I decided to pull this shtick so all 3 of us can remain in this apartment together, instead of breaking up.

But despite dad being on my side, there's much more to this story.

See, the reason I'm a NEET now is cause I'm "writing a novel". A long web novel. And dad is a really old, weird boomer. So he is proud of it and he's willing to let me do this, as if this is actual work. But mom hates me for it. Anyway, dad tells me he's willing to let me write this novel and doesn't ask me to get a job. But wait, there's more!

We start talking about the future (my dad and I). And I tell him I'd never get a job in this country. I'd rather go to some EU country and work shit jobs and live in a homeless shelter than live here and work a shit job being paid $300 a month.

But he doesn't understand. See, he's an old boomer, in his 70s. He starts telling me that I need to communicate, to impose myself on society, to prove himself, to reveal myself, to interact with society. He talked about this shit for years, so finally I ask him, "wtf do you mean?". See, the old boomer doesn't seem to understand that I'm an antisocial, autistic loser.

So I ask him what he means. Cause we're talking about the fact that I won't work for shit pay, and I''d rather work for shit pay in a western european country than in this shithole for $300 a month, this shit has no future. He gets a little pissed off, he says "well you had all this time during school, during university. You should've communicated!". I tell him that we're talking about my future, not my past. Ok, it's my mistake that I dropped out from that university when I was studying abroad, and that I came back home and studied in another university, and I still didn't become part of society. But so what, we're talking about my future now, not my past.

So I ask him, "what now? That was the past, I can't change my past, what about the future? What do you mean, how exactly do you want me to interact with society and prove myself and become a part of society?". And here's the retarded boomer answer: FACEBOOK.

My fucking god, how delusional boomers are. We're talking about the fact that I don't want to get a job for $300 a month, ever, and that I don't want to and can't interact with this country's society. And he tells me to go on facebook. To talk to people on facebook. As if that will somehow land me a good job. I keep asking "ok, I go on facebook and do what?". And he mumbles and he thinks and he doesn't want to talk about it anymore. I press him and he keeps saying talk to people on facebook, make friends, find a girlfriend, be part of society, talk to people. And then he throws the idea that I have a psychology degree and that I should maybe offer therapy or something, get involved with other psychologists, talk to people, meet people.

My god, boomers are retarded.

Anyway, my mom is a crazy fucking cunt that wants to stab me or see me in jail. Any my dad is a retarded 70 year old boomer.

Honestly, I seriously contemplate suicide very often, but I'm not going to do it. I know I'm too much of a pussy. And as for crimes, even though I've recently become unhinged enough to seriously see myself as a criminal, I've come to realize that any crimes that are worth doing aren't for nerds like me, they're for people in organized crime. Solo criminals are dumb and will get caught. And so the last option is the one I'll probably go with: homelessness. I think that in a few months I'll just fill a backpack and walk to western europe. And I'll be homeless and live in shelters and try to work shit jobs. Maybe I'll get the courage to kill myself, or maybe I'll find a way to make some money. I'm too unhealthy for physical labor jobs, but I can probably live in shelters and maybe get some easy job. Either way, I'm kinda tired of living like this, NEEting is boring and living with this crazy bitch and this stupid boomer is boring.
Sad shit man. I hope you can make it through.

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
Been reading your threads for years , good to see you though , i'm sorry for your shitty situation , I can relate to the unsettling family environment a bit. Hope you can find a way to a fulfilling life in the west
Thanks, mate. It's not as extreme as I made it sound, I get along with my father very well. He just says stupid boomer stuff sometimes, but he loves me a lot.

Activity
So far there's no one here