Life is unforgivably hard. There is no easy way to make money unless you get super lucky, it's all hard, we'll be wageslaves forever.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I asked on f95 about the ideas I mentioned in the previous threads. Some very smart people sobered me up and told me why it's unlikely to work. I'm very grateful to them, they spared me a lot of weeks fantasizing about this idea (probably wasn't going to actually do it, but I was going to fantasize about being rich while doing little work).

There is no way out. There is no way to make money while doing very little work. It all takes work, this life is all work.

There's only one thing that's an easy way out in this life, and that's death. Man, I'm not sad at all, but I do wish to just die in my sleep. Cause I don't wanna work, I don't wanna go out there in the world and do stuff. Even a million dollars a year + all the pussy you can eat wouldn't motivate me to work 8 hours a day, I'd rather just be dead, that sounds so much more comfy.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
its hard for you, not for women, not for chad or normies, just you
Well, not really, it's hard for everybody. And if I do have it worse, it's only cause I'm weak, both physically and mentally. That kind of weakness is despicable, detestable, disgusting. Normal people go out there and enjoy their day even while working. Meanwhile I find it hard to do the most basic things. Work sounds like torture even for 2 hours, much less 8. Pathetic, a creature like me has no right to complain, should be starved and left to rot in the streets.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I asked on f95 about the ideas I mentioned in the previous threads. Some very smart people sobered me up and told me why it's unlikely to work. I'm very grateful to them, they spared me a lot of weeks fantasizing about this idea (probably wasn't going to actually do it, but I was going to fantasize about being rich while doing little work).
Yes they did you a favor. Sometimes its better to hear the cold hard reality rather than comfy delusions. Saves you a lot of time and energy. When I think back on how much time I wasted on researching/working on all kinds of moneymaxing ideas that all led to nowhere I rage. Could have spent that time playing games or watching movies. We have to win the lottery at this point lol

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Yes they did you a favor. Sometimes its better to hear the cold hard reality rather than comfy delusions. Saves you a lot of time and energy. When I think back on how much time I wasted on researching/working on all kinds of moneymaxing ideas that all led to nowhere I rage. Could have spent that time playing games or watching movies. We have to win the lottery at this point lol
Yep, that's 100% a blessing, those guys saved me so much time. Any time spent working, even on such easy work, is time lost. It's torture for me.

I spent a year writing this shitty novel with low ratings, and I only did it cause it allowed me to get my parents off my back, so I could just LDAR and shit out this novel instead of waging lol. But that's coming to an end, one year was already long enough for this con.

The lottery is truly the only chance for people like us, even getting rich through hard work would be as likely as a lottery. Which is as likely as getting bitten by a shark and getting hit by thunder at the same time.

T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
How many financial presentations have you made? How many people on LinkedIn did you message?
How many people have you cold? With the internet, you have access to so much money and the money is created out of nothing.
The banks have to give it to people and they have too much of it, they even give money to people that cannot pay it back.
There is too much money, and the rich people swim in it.
It's an emotional problem, cause people in public schools were never taught to talk in public, never taught to be courages and take initiative to the opposite.

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
moneymaxxing only applies to some people

Activity
So far there's no one here