Success Life without connections

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
Want to talk about how important the social connections actually are.
Here are some events I heard from guys living in the worst barbaric thug societies in the world and I want you to answer me, what would be your response to these situations.
Number 1: Taxi
So imagine you're a simple guy, no social connections. Let's say you're heading somewhere, like a job interview. There isn't official taxi cab system, you raise your hand, get in a random car and get in.
Then you start noticing he is just cruising around the city and not even trying to drive you to the place. What is your reaction? If you ask him if he gonna go there, he replies with "I know kid, don't be so nervous, I said I am gonna drop u there, but whenever I feel like, just stop whining".
If you tell him u just wanna stop and get out here, he smiles and tells you "well that's gonna cost you (like a 10x amount) of money, kid".
How would you act? Complain to cops? This guy has been involved with police so many times that he is thousand times more experienced dealing with them that you will just end up wasting more of your time and money.
So he is a kind of person who got nothing to do and just teasing you around for his own entertainment. And the only option is that you have connections, you are more thugmaxed and can intimidate him
Your opinions

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Number 2: The hospital. So you decide to fix your stomach pain for example. You go to the doctor, he says u need appendix surgery, when actually u don't, but other doctors say the same so you believe. He puts you in a sleep, and uses you as a practice specimen for his freshman son. He cuts you and accidentally damages your other organ. When you are up, he says it was successful, the pain will go away and prescribes you a ton of medication (all pharmacies work together with clinics). So you do a research and decide not to take all of them because it won't be necessary. After some time you start having intense pain and you feel much worse than before. You go back and he hits you with "you didn't take all of the meds I subscribed, it's your fault". So the cycle continues and their only purpose is to rip you off as much as they can.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Here are some events I heard from guys living in the worst barbaric thug societies in the world and I want you to answer me, what would be your response to these situations.
So imagine you're a simple guy, no social connections. Let's say you're heading somewhere, like a job interview. There isn't official taxi cab system, you raise your hand, get in a random car and get in.
Then you start noticing he is just cruising around the city and not even trying to drive you to the place. What is your reaction? If you ask him if he gonna go there, he replies with "I know kid, don't be so nervous, I said I am gonna drop u there, but whenever I feel like, just stop whining".
If you tell him u just wanna stop and get out here, he smiles and tells you "well that's gonna cost you (like a 10x amount) of money, kid".
How would you act? Complain to cops? This guy has been involved with police so many times that he is thousand times more experienced dealing with them that you will just end up wasting more of your time and money.
So he is a kind of person who got nothing to do and just teasing you around for his own entertainment. And the only option is that you have connections, you are more thugmaxed and can intimidate him
Your opinions
I’d probably be too zoned out to notice or I’d try and jump out any way i can, i think I’d most likely be too zoned out or better yet take the bus before or something than trusting someone in such a place

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Number 3: Clothes store.
Okay so you are a simple guy and you need a hoodie. You come to a store where you see the one you really like, try them on and Medium size fits just well. They put in a bag, you pay money and leave the store. You're excited and halfway to your home you look inside and realize the size is wrong. It's XXL. You go back to the store and they say "no returns or replacements here, sorry". When you say they mistaked the size, they hit you back with "you said XXL, don't try to lie or scam me".
Turns out, they do it for their business. Because the M size sells out pretty well, but the large sizes don't, they sneakily switch the wrong size to clients who look weak and not statusmaxed. They know what they're doing, because it requires powerful connections to open a store in the first place. So you've been fooled because you weren't cautious enough and now they won't change it, because they don't want to. You try to threaten them and their guards manhandle you out of the store or even beat you down

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Number 2: The hospital. So you decide to fix your stomach pain for example. You go to the doctor, he says u need appendix surgery, when actually u don't, but other doctors say the same so you believe. He puts you in a sleep, and uses you as a practice specimen for his freshman son. He cuts you and accidentally damages your other organ. When you are up, he says it was successful, the pain will go away and prescribes you a ton of medication (all pharmacies work together with clinics). So you do a research and decide not to take all of them because it won't be necessary. After some time you start having intense pain and you feel much worse than before. You go back and he hits you with "you didn't take all of the meds I subscribed, it's your fault". So the cycle continues and their only purpose is to rip you off as much as they can.
Hospitals are private companies like prisons. Businesses to make money out of people. Red Cross is copyrighted, they did threaten video game developers with lawsuits for having red crosses on first aid kits in their games.
Also there is no free heathcare ever. You get the service you pay for. Everything free is description drugs, they wan your money, all of it.

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Hospitals are private companies like prisons. Businesses to make money out of people. Red Cross is copyrighted, they did threaten video game developers with lawsuits for having red crosses on first aid kits in their games.
Also there is no free heathcare ever. You get the service you pay for. Everything free is description drugs, they wan your money, all of it.
Your suggestions in that case? I guess becoming a master of ancient medicine or cure yourself by Zen meditation, whatnot is an option then

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Your suggestions in that case? I guess becoming a master of ancient medicine or cure yourself by Zen meditation, whatnot is an option then
Private practitioners compete with big hospitals. They need reputation to get customers. Money hungry also but willing to give options, instead of by the book like hospital forces their staff. When you are the decider it is less likely you are gonna get used as a practice dummy.

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
I’d probably be too zoned out to notice or I’d try and jump out any way i can, i think I’d most likely be too zoned out or better yet take the bus before or something than trusting someone in such a place
BTW you're right you can get out while in a traffic light, but you still gotta get there somehow and bus will take ages

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
when we end NEETs we do not have money to fet taxi go to doctor and say yes for surgery and bye new hoodie .

i Think only #2 is BROTAL this is why i do not trust doctors and never trust one for surgery

#3 is comon they aways aways never have my size and want me to sell another one way alrge or just more expensive but on my size

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Your opinions
I think it's kinda weird how little we need the help of our friends.

We don't start businesses, explore, or plan to conquer the world together.

At least not me and my friends.

We just talk shit back and forth, and hangout to feel less lonely.

What a shame. Two, three, four, or five men are much more powerful than just one.

Didn't the Mongol empire start with just a couple of friends?

I think the welfare gubbermint, and the modern cities kinda made the irreplaceable real friends replaceable.

But I believe that there are still some lucky people who share everything with their friends.

Last edited:
Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I'd tell him to let me out right away & if he didn't I'd call the cops
Sue the hospital for shit ton of money. All the other doctors wouldn't say the same btw.
Number 3: Clothes store.
Okay so you are a simple guy and you need a hoodie. You come to a store where you see the one you really like, try them on and Medium size fits just well. They put in a bag, you pay money and leave the store. You're excited and halfway to your home you look inside and realize the size is wrong. It's XXL. You go back to the store and they say "no returns or replacements here, sorry". When you say they mistaked the size, they hit you back with "you said XXL, don't try to lie or scam me".
Turns out, they do it for their business. Because the M size sells out pretty well, but the large sizes don't, they sneakily switch the wrong size to clients who look weak and not statusmaxed. They know what they're doing, because it requires powerful connections to open a store in the first place. So you've been fooled because you weren't cautious enough and now they won't change it, because they don't want to. You try to threaten them and their guards manhandle you out of the store or even beat you down
Leave a bad review & maybe yell at the bitch who scammed me.

Activity
So far there's no one here