Story Living 1 week in a random family's house

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
After I graduated high school I was kicked out of my parents house because I wouldn't get a job for the summer, i was going to college in the fall so I had a few months to kick it. My old friend let me stay in his basement without telling his family. They just assumed I was staying for one night but it was a whole week, Luckily the couch was very comfortable. I would have the funniest reactions with them. One time I woke up and his sister was just sitting there looking at me. I said umm do you need something? She looked at me confused, said “No” and then ran in her room. One other time I came upstairs when they were having dinner to get a glass of water, they all just stared at me silently and I pretended like I didn't notice and went back down to the basement. I think the funnist reaction was when his dad said "your still here?" I Eventually told my grandparents about my situation and they let me stay with them for a while. Such a strange time in my life it was.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Based leech
Reminds me of a lifestyle I think you would like. I read about some people who exclusively live in unoccupied houses. Not just squatters but professional ones, who look for houses where there is still water and electricity. Or even houses that are still hooked to everything but their owner doesn't live there, so they like move in and even start paying for the utilities.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

Y Maullaré Por Ti
Sep 11, 2021
Reminds me of a lifestyle I think you would like. I read about some people who exclusively live in unoccupied houses. Not just squatters but professional ones, who look for houses where there is still water and electricity. Or even houses that are still hooked to everything but their owner doesn't live there, so they like move in and even start paying for the utilities.
I’ve seen videos on those, apparently some government even have protections for squatters. Like you can’t kick them out or call the cops since they have the right to reside there or something.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Doesn't seem to be enforced in russia. Yeah I wouldn't count on it but you can always stop if you ever get fined
Over here we've got these bastards from the water company coming like every 3 months to check your meters. At least lately, in the past it was much much rarer but I guess the war made us so fucking poor that apparently people are lying on their bills.

Activity
So far there's no one here