Depression Living in shithole where everything is hard

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
Fuck this shit seriously at least you first world ers can go work at McDonald’s and be financially ok you can go rent a different house and be away from evil demon family

I’m stuck with my piece of shit family forever In this piece of shit country , they have the money and I can’t do shit for money

I wish I was financially well and I could just cut my whole contact with these evil scum

The moment I’m financially good I’m cutting all contact with all family members and never contacting them again ,I’ll also erase my surname and get a new one and throw all their homes to them and my retarded sister

They can go stick their homes to their assess

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Fuck this shit seriously at least you first world ers can go work at McDonald’s and be financially ok you can go rent a different house and be away from evil demon family
I think you’re being a bit too naïve on how life is over here, yes it’s probably better than where you currently live but it’s not easy swimming unless you work in a decent paying low stress job.

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
working fulltime at any restaurant will make you want to kill yourself unless you're part of the 10% of people who can handle it, your whole life will revolve around this job and you will be trapped, management treats you like an abused dog because they know you need the money

Activity
So far there's no one here