Venting Living in the middle of nowhere is shit

• Thread starter PointOfNoReturn
  • Start date
PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

nolongerhuman simp
Jun 11, 2022
Growing up in midwest US was boring as fuck and there was squat to do. I’m Envious of Europeans and non Westerners residing in populated cities. My city is basically one small “city” area, and the rest being sparsely populated before reaching 100s of miles of countryside. No access to good part time jobs, just shit factory work if you’re unskilled. Basically unemployable. Putrid air from the surrounding farmlands. In the “city” everything is musty and riddled with crack dens. Most people I grew up with GTFOd while I’m still rotting. Over
Actual street map views of near where I live
IMG 5220
IMG 5221

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
Growing up in midwest US was boring as fuck and there was squat to do. I’m Envious of Europeans and non Westerners residing in populated cities. My city is basically one small “city” area, and the rest being sparsely populated before reaching 100s of miles of countryside. No access to good part time jobs, just shit factory work if you’re unskilled. Basically unemployable. Putrid air from the surrounding farmlands. In the “city” everything is musty and riddled with crack dens. Most people I grew up with GTFOd while I’m still rotting. Over
View attachment 91992View attachment 91993
Sounds depressing I bet all you do is rot at home on your computer

A

Alatrist

NEET
Jan 3, 2023
yea its depressing for you cuz youre a chad
being an incel and living in a city is suicidefuel, luckily i live in the suburbs where most residents are old geezers so im mostly safe from being mogged 🤩

Last edited:
uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Homeless nerve damaged neet
Dec 12, 2021
yea its depressing for you cuz youre a chad
being an incel and living in a city is suicidefuel, luckily i live in the suburbs where most residents are old geezers so im mostly safe from being mogged 🤩
He really is good-looking. I live in a similar area and it is way better as an incel. Although everyone kind of knows eachother which is suifuel in itself

A

Alatrist

NEET
Jan 3, 2023
He really is good-looking. I live in a similar area and it is way better as an incel. Although everyone kind of knows eachother which is suifuel in itself
only problem is that my suburbs are near a football stadium so every once in a while the moggers pass through the streets, the gyppos are also a problem but theres less of them cuz i moved to a different part of tha 'hood

Moe

Moe

NEET
Sep 14, 2023
looks more populated than my town kek. Still though I live 30 minutes away from decently large population centers.

STREAMRUSHER4578

STREAMRUSHER4578

NEET
Nov 25, 2023
View attachment 91992View attachment 91993

Activity
So far there's no one here