Lmao this is the PSL retardation I was mentioning earlier

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023

Fucking idiot Earth Dollar is still trying to argue that his literal anecdotes of half remembering like literally 5 East Asians he saw are more reliable than statistics involving thousands of verified measurements 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Im lamppostprime

I think you could legitimately become God and force these incel retards to physically see the truth and they would still deny it. Like there was a thread there saying dinosaurs were fake. I bet you could become God and take them back in time and force them to see dinosaurs and they would still deny it 🤡

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
If you pay me $5000 I could help you get revenge on that guy, I'll hack his PC for you. But you have to pay me in advance.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
I'd unironically pay you a dollar or two usd to argue on my side
I do find that people online tend to exaggerate a lot when it comes to height. But it's not just us incels. It's everyone, among normies the 6ft meme is incredibly popular, super popular.

Tbh I don't think height is all that important as long as you're not outright short. Hair is more important, face is number 1. Yeah I'm biased cause I'm a bald fuck with acne and glasses. I'm like 5'10-11 or maybe 5'9 on bad day idk.

Oh shit wait I googled 175cm and that's 5.9? Wtf that's bullshit. No way. I'm 5'9? Nah that's bullshit I'm 5'10 at least. Tbh I'm not exactly sure if I'm like 175 or more or less I always had different measurements lmao.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
I do find that people online tend to exaggerate a lot when it comes to height. But it's not just us incels. It's everyone, among normies the 6ft meme is incredibly popular, super popular.

Tbh I don't think height is all that important as long as you're not outright short. Hair is more important, face is number 1. Yeah I'm biased cause I'm a bald fuck with acne and glasses. I'm like 5'10-11 or maybe 5'9 on bad day idk.

Oh shit wait I googled 175cm and that's 5.9? Wtf that's bullshit. No way. I'm 5'9? Nah that's bullshit I'm 5'10 at least. Tbh I'm not exactly sure if I'm like 175 or more or less I always had different measurements lmao.
6'4ft treacher collinscel gets matches on tinder. 6'3+ is guaranteed MTB gf if ltn and nt

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Oh shit wait I googled 175cm and that's 5.9? Wtf that's bullshit. No way. I'm 5'9? Nah that's bullshit I'm 5'10 at least.

Tbh I'm not exactly sure if I'm like 175 or more or less I always had different measurements lmao.
Just tell people you don't know your height.

Or do like the WWE does and add 3 to 6 inches.

vince mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020

Coworker told me he’s 6’2 and I’m like an inch taller than him so I said no the fuck ur not. You’re like 6’. And then he’s like “but anything under 6’ is short”. Meanwhile half the dudes we work with are 5’9 and under. Normies are perpetuating this bullshit it’s crazy. All cuz of fucking hypergamy

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
6'4ft treacher collinscel gets matches on tinder. 6'3+ is guaranteed MTB gf if ltn and nt
Hmm yes actually being tall as fuck is a huge halo idk what I was on about. Height does matter.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Holy shit guys check the thread this guy has moved the goal post like literally 50 times 🤡🤣

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
This is why I left the forum I just couldn't help but go on there again to call out their bullshit

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Coworker told me he’s 6’2 and I’m like an inch taller than him so I said no the fuck ur not. You’re like 6’. And then he’s like “but anything under 6’ is short”. Meanwhile half the dudes we work with are 5’9 and under. Normies are perpetuating this bullshit it’s crazy. All cuz of fucking hypergamy
Who cares, dude? It isn't objective anyway.

You can be 6 feet tall and feel short, or you can be 6 feet and feel tall. It's all a social construct.

I laugh my ass off when someone in Asia complains about being only 175 cm. Like, what the fuck? In that environment, you're considered tall.

You don't need to be 6 feet tall. Cry about being under 6 feet tall if you're trying to get into the NBA.

Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Last edited:
Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Holy shit this dude is fucking retarded you guys really need to check the thread out

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Dont post shit from other forums, if you like that place then stay there

Kpwat

Kpwat

little man
Jun 1, 2023
When I was younger I wanted to prove dinosaurs are fake when I grow up. But I've given up on that.

Activity
So far there's no one here