Logically, shouldnt reincarnation be more probable?

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Im not talking about god or anything but how we actually came to life, we were nothing for almost infinite time but now we exist then we return to the original state. Why is it more logical to assume the cycle will break than to continue? If we are a set of atoms created in defined shape, then if the universe is infinite its guaranteed we will be created again somehow

Short: its highly possible you will be created again as some brainy worm in another place

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
i dont know if its realistic dreams but i have several times dreamed that i have died in my dreams then woken up. like the other day i dreamed i was going about my day then i did some dumb shit and was ran over by a train, also dreamt i had a heart attack recently. so maybe quantum immortality of some sort?

another thing is i have a burnt in memory of myself in what maybe is a former life where im mountain climbing on a tour and sitting on the edge, i remember the shiny stones being shown to us and then falling of the edge.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Just fucking accept that all this will end once you die. Even if by some miracle after gorilions of years atoms align and recreates you it still won't be you because it lacks memories and experience.
Jfl at people trying to make this existence into something more than it is.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
The absolute highest level. The apex of reincarnation

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
i wonder if i am my brain, and that an excact replica of mine will "spawn" my soul or being as how i am exeriencing life now. also will any small amount of brain damage kill "myself" then and create a new version if my brain is so complex? its hard to think about ngl

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
i dont know if its realistic dreams but i have several times dreamed that i have died in my dreams then woken up. like the other day i dreamed i was going about my day then i did some dumb shit and was ran over by a train, also dreamt i had a heart attack recently. so maybe quantum immortality of some sort?

another thing is i have a burnt in memory of myself in what maybe is a former life where im mountain climbing on a tour and sitting on the edge, i remember the shiny stones being shown to us and then falling of the edge.
Its just a dream
Just fucking accept that all this will end once you die. Even if by some miracle after gorilions of years atoms align and recreates you it still won't be you because it lacks memories and experience.
No im not saying this as a cope, im genuinely curious and even if im actually right you understand that this means infinite suffering right?

I dont understand why you people think memories and experiences cannot be recreated? Whatever makes you is created and can be recreated its actually very probable you will be alive and suffer infinitely in this abyss, im saying anything illogical? Im sure memories and experience can be created again, even the entire timeline atom to atom

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I dont understand why you people think memories and experiences cannot be recreated? Whatever makes you is created and can be recreated its actually very probable you will be alive and suffer infinitely in this abyss, im saying anything illogical? Im sure memories and experience can be created again, even the entire timeline atom to atom
It still wouldn't be you. Since there is infinite possibilities then we can assume that there can be a situation where atoms align and 2 exact same persons are created at the same time, if that happens are there 2 yous? Are you suffering 2x more? No it just two people that experience the same shit.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
It still wouldn't be you. Since there is infinite possibilities then we can assume that there can be a situation where atoms align and 2 exact same persons are created at the same time, if that happens are there 2 yous? Are you suffering 2x more? No it just two people that experience the same shit.
This is false because its impossible for two identical things to exist, unbelievable right? The universe have uts own info, to understand what i mean

Imagine a pc, we created two exact folders they are copies, byte to byte

They are different, why? Endless reasons
The same folder cannot be created twice in the same moment, each folder have it own position and affect, ex: folder 1 created at 2:00, the creator remember it as folder one
Folder 2 created at 2:00, also has it own unique affects

Really there endless reasons why you cant create a copy of a possibilty, you are unique to us fabio chan nothing in this world can replace you ^^ you suffering is actually very meaningful

And if you didnt understand im sorry im tired but i think its fun to read this dont you think so?

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Well we don't know anything really. Not even if our "Universe" is just an simulation by some higher dimension maybe.
I think we are just traveling trough the world. Our body is just a tool to perceive the world. For some reason this world is inhabited by living creatures, even some who can split themselves in the material body and the astral body - Though our brain; or our pineal gland plays a big role in this.

Maybe we reincarnate, maybe this is just a step in a bigger journey, maybe our souls are just energy and after our dead it gets somehow recycled, mixed together with other souls, cause in the end we are just part of the same world.
You can't answer the question of reincarnation, because we are slaves to our brain and it's understanding of the world. What we perceive is just a tiny bit of a much bigger construct.

And regardless of us getting reincarnated, or not: We should embrace the live that is given to us now. That's the only thing that really seems to matter in our existence. But to few people are doing it, far to many still enjoy seeing others suffer. This is not how we will get forward to a better understanding of our existence.

But that's the point, maybe the Universe it self functions like everything else in the Universe. Maybe it just lives for now and will die someday, only to refresh itself.
But that all doesn't really matter, if nobody understands how to celebrate the time, he is given to live.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
This is false because its impossible for two identical things to exist, unbelievable right? The universe have uts own info, to understand what i mean

Imagine a pc, we created two exact folders they are copies, byte to byte

They are different, why? Endless reasons
The same folder cannot be created twice in the same moment, each folder have it own position and affect, ex: folder 1 created at 2:00, the creator remember it as folder one
Folder 2 created at 2:00, also has it own unique affects

Really there endless reasons why you cant create a copy of a possibilty, you are unique to us fabio chan nothing in this world can replace you ^^ you suffering is actually very meaningful

And if you didnt understand im sorry im tired but i think its fun to read this dont you think so?
Psych

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Well we don't know anything really. Not even if our "Universe" is just an simulation by some higher dimension maybe.
I think we are just traveling trough the world. Our body is just a tool to perceive the world. For some reason this world is inhabited by living creatures, even some who can split themselves in the material body and the astral body - Though our brain; or our pineal gland plays a big role in this.

Maybe we reincarnate, maybe this is just a step in a bigger journey, maybe our souls are just energy and after our dead it gets somehow recycled, mixed together with other souls, cause in the end we are just part of the same world.
You can't answer the question of reincarnation, because we are slaves to our brain and it's understanding of the world. What we perceive is just a tiny bit of a much bigger construct.

And regardless of us getting reincarnated, or not: We should embrace the live that is given to us now. That's the only thing that really seems to matter in our existence. But to few people are doing it, far to many still enjoy seeing others suffer. This is not how we will get forward to a better understanding of our existence.

But that's the point, maybe the Universe it self functions like everything else in the Universe. Maybe it just lives for now and will die someday, only to refresh itself.
But that all doesn't really matter, if nobody understands how to celebrate the time, he is given to live.
Stimulation isnt stimulation, just fragment of the original world, hmm i dont think us humans kack anything really ya know in most cases we are already living fully, and embracing anything isnt conscious act

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
Thank god for a philosophy thread my brain always rots reading you people's shit tier content. And yeah we're meat computers that will reinitialize as another creature after this body's death. not hard to understand fellas. buddha figured this out a few millennia ago

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Thank god for a philosophy thread my brain always rots reading you people's shit tier content. And yeah we're meat computers that will reinitialize as another creature after this body's death. not hard to understand fellas. buddha figured this out a few millennia ago
But its not philosophy..

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
another day
another nihilist denying existence of souls

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
Souls dont exist but brains do
It's like me saying "good posters don't exist" because I can only see you now
*jk*
actually it's pretty good analogy
The fact that you can only see an account doesn't mean there is no human behind it

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
It's like me saying "good posters don't exist" because I can only see you now
*jk*
actually it's pretty good analogy
The fact that you can only see an account doesn't mean there is no human behind it
Its not whether souls exist or not dumbo souls even if they exist they dont serve a purpose since all we need to have you is a brain

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
You perpetually exist as the set of atoms you are made of, theres no need to reincarnate. There's a chance that your atoms will be part of another organism in the future.

Activity
So far there's no one here