Discussion Longest you've traveled

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
For me it was 8 hours in a car :feelseye: trapping a neetcel inside the car cagie for that long is like being an MKUltra victim in the 60s being tortured by the CIA. Especially when your phone is dead and you have no vidya, mindlessly staring out the window contemplating existence, a true tracery of all mankind to be forced to have no dopamine that long.

NekoRightsActivist

NekoRightsActivist

NEET
Jan 25, 2023
two days one night trip at zoo because I love animals but yep I hate traveling in general, most of them are just mindless consooming while getting stucked in a crowd full of normie NPC cattles

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
For me it was 8 hours in a car :feelseye: trapping a neetcel inside the car cagie for that long is like being an MKUltra victim in the 60s being tortured by the CIA. Especially when your phone is dead and you have no vidya, mindlessly staring out the window contemplating existence, a true tracery of all mankind to be forced to have no dopamine that long.
Drove to Atlanta on a business trip when I was 19 but didn't get to explore much. But I went on an epic hood blade expedition for two weeks went to every major city in cali, t.j. and Phoenix. Slept in my car at rest stops. Most based shit I ever did. Almost got murdered twice in my car.. I scene every blade there was in cali, tj and Phoenix. Got laid a few times but didn't have alot of extra cash but lived to tell the story.

Activity
So far there's no one here