Discussion Looksmax Refugee is pathetic

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I have lost all respect for him. First he posted something that made me post "Pathetic" in response, but I don't remember what he said so I won't post it. I also posted that "Today is the first day of the rest of your life" thread and he accused me of STEALING his thread even without confirming it, which is false btw. Also, now any time I give someone the "today is the first day of the rest of your life" he gives me an angry/seriously? react. @Looksmax Refugee do you think you OWN a piece of life advice? That only you can deliver it and no one else?
That + currycel = 0 respect.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I found that obscure and beautiful piece of life advice and brought it to light, and you just stole it without giving me any credit.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I think that was when he said something about being hustled out of 20$ by a hobo when you responded with pathetic
Ah yes you're right, how pathetic
I found that obscure and beautiful piece of life advice and brought it to light, and you just stole it without giving me any credit.
Guy steals 20 dollars off you and you let it happen, but I steal (or what you think is steal) your neets.me post which you stole yourself from Walter White and you come after me hard.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020

Activity
So far there's no one here