Story LooksmaxRefugee ATQFR: Part 2: Reunion

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
The next morning, I woke up as Yujiro Hanma.

My skin was smooth and soft, almost like velvet. My hair, which usually hung down to my waist, was now cut short. I must have grown an inch or two overnight. The clothes I wore fit perfectly, and I felt like I could run around all day without getting tired.
As I showered, I thought about how much better it was to be this way. I didn't feel self-conscious anymore.

After breakfast, I went outside and ran into Neatgod.

"Hey," he called out to me. "Looks like you're awake."

"Yeah." I responded. "Good morning."

"It's still early," he said. "Why don't we go for a walk?"

"Sure."

We walked together down the beach. We chatted about nothing in particular, but it felt great, like I'd been hanging out with a new friend.
For some reason, I couldn't help but notice women everywhere. They were wearing skimpy bikinis. Some even had their breasts exposed.

"Are they real?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," Neatgod replied. "They're all real. Even the ones with implants."

"Really?" I asked.

I looked at him in surprise. Neatgod laughed and pointed to a fat chick named Haruhi.

"See? She's got fake tits."

"But she looks so happy," I said.

"That's just her personality," Neatgod replied. "She's always smiling because she's a natural bitch. Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"Well, I guess..."

I smiled back at the fat chick. She was so full of herself.

Neetgod had to use the restroom. I decided to stay behind and enjoy the beach. As I laid out my towel, I heard a voice. It sounded like my mother.

"There you are, baby."

"Mom?" I turned around and saw her standing on the beach. Her face looked younger than usual. There was no trace of makeup and she wasn't wearing a bra.
"What are you doing here?" I asked. Where is dad, is he still angry? I want to show him I've become a straight man."

"I'm sorry, honey." She rushed over to me. "I wanted to tell you before, but I just found out last night. I got a call from your father and he told me everything. I should have never made fun of you. I'm so, so sorry."

"Don't worry about it." I waved my hand. "I just wish you hadn't given up on me."

"I know. I've been thinking about that ever since I learned you were gay."

I sat up straight. "What?" I asked.

"Your father sent me away because of it."

"What?" I asked again. This can't be happening.

"Honey, I'm so sorry." She hugged me tightly. "It was a mistake, and I regret every moment we spent apart. But I know you're a good person. That's why I came back. I'm not going anywhere."

I hugged her back. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"I'm so glad we can get through this together," my mother said. "I love you more than anyone in the whole world. I want you to remember that forever."

"I will."

I decided to forget the past and focus on the future.

Neetgod came back from the restroom. He noticed our embrace and gave us a friendly wave.

"Well," he said, "it looks like you two are getting along well."

"Yeah," I replied. "Thanks for everything."

"My pleasure. Now let's go find some big booty bitches to fuck!"

He laughed. I joined in. We both left the beach, heading towards the city.

When we arrived at the city, we immediately started looking for the bar Neatgod had mentioned. It took a few minutes before we finally spotted it.
The front door was wide open. We stepped inside and saw an empty dance floor. A DJ played loud music, accompanied by a large group of women dancing and grinding against each other.

"This is it," I said.

Neatgod nodded in agreement. "I knew it would be easy. All we have to do is pick one out."

"Okay, then." I followed his lead and walked up to the bar.

"Hello, ladies," I shouted. "What's your name?"

A hot blonde with long hair stood up from the end of the counter. "Hi, I'm Celtictruecel."

"Great! My friend and I are looking for some action tonight. Do you think you could take care of us?"

"Of course." Celtictruecel giggled. "Just give me a minute."

She put down her drink and went to get a couple of bottles of liquor. I paid for them while she poured them into a glass.

"Here ya go." She handed me the drink. "My price is fifty dollars."

"That's fine." I handed her a twenty.

Celtictruecel winked at me as she took the money.

"You're lucky," she whispered. "I'm a real cutie."

"I'll bet."

"Have fun," she said. Then she walked off.

I followed Neatgod to the dance floor where the women were dancing. It seemed like they were having a lot of fun. I took a sip of the liquor in my hand. It tasted strong, but not too bad.

"So, how many girls have you fucked?" I asked.

"Oh, a dozen or so," Neatgod replied. "I've tried all kinds. Some of them are even better than you."

I rolled my eyes and downed the rest of my drink. Then I grabbed another one from the bartender.

"Let's see," I said. "How many times have you slept with a woman?"

"Almost a hundred."

"Impressive."

We danced for a while. The women were really enjoying themselves. Most of them were attractive and were dressed sexily. They seemed like they were ready to have a good time.

"Do you think I could talk to one of these beauties?" I asked.

"Sure." Neatgod nodded. "But first let me try."

He approached a petite redhead with short hair. She smiled at him seductively.

"Hey," he said. "Are you single?"

"No." She shook her head. "I'm married."

"Oh." He sighed. "I guess I'm out of luck."

"Not necessarily." She looked at me. "You're cute, too. Do you want to get together later tonight?"

"I think I do, and so does my friend Neatgod."

"Good." She smiled. "Maybe we can have a threesome."

"Why not?" I replied.

"Great!" She reached for my hand. "Let's go somewhere else."

We sat down at a table near the dance floor. The blonde held my hand tightly as she led me away from the bar.
We entered a dark room where four women were sitting around a small table. Two of them were naked, and the other two were wearing only bras and panties. There were three men sitting in chairs across from them.

"Hi there," a tall brunette said to me. "My name is Juzapia." She took off her bra and dropped it onto the table. "How about you guys?"

"I'm Looksmax." I removed my shirt. "And this is my friend Neatgod."

Juzapia laughed. "Nice names. What do you do?"

"I work in IT," Neatgod responded.

"Me too." Juzapia undid her pants and lowered them to her knees. "Want to fuck me?"

"Yes, please." Neatgod grinned.

"Then get over here." She pushed him towards the bed.

He climbed on top of her and began kissing her neck. Looksmax knew this was the opportunity he needed to prove his heterosexuality. So he did what any normal guy would do: he stripped naked and jumped on the nearest available pussy.

"Go ahead." Juzapia smiled. "Have fun."

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
39ECBCB6 5409 43BE B137 83AF3B07D904

Activity
So far there's no one here