Lookxmax and the "death book"

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Brother: kick rocks @Looksmax Refugee you can't have my 12 year old virgin sister
L.m. : but I would promise to treat her like a kween. There must be some way I could pay a dowry that would suite both party's
Brother : how about you get a tast of my knuckle sandwich Foo

Pow looks max is now bleeding from the brothers punch.

Lm: you'll pay for this

Looksmax goes running into his house. He starts writing his Bullys name into his " death note book". You see he had watched one to many chink cartoons and thought he could emulate his favorite chink cartoon. As he dosed off to sleep he herd a car crash. L.m. peaks out his window to see his Bully was the victim of a car accident.

L.m. : I've done it my Bully is now dead. Thanks to my "death book"

The next day. L.m. goes next door to pay his 12 year old Asian virgin kweens dad a dowry of curry, pencil cases and fresh mints. L.m. knocks on the door

Father: yes how may I help you.
Lm: well I'm sorry for your loss sir but I would like to marry your daughter
Father: excuse me but my daughter is only 12
L.m : yes im aware kind sir. You see I'm a bit of a legend on neets.me. I'm also a live action meme. I've come to pay a dowry for your virgin daughter

Lm hands her father his dowry

Father: you've got to be joking I can't accept these gifts. What is a pencil case, fresh mints and curry going to do for me besides this is illegal. Now good day sir

The father slams the door in l.m. face. L.m. charges back to his room.

L.m. : I will have my virgin kween, he's messing with the wrong curry

L.m. jots down her father's name in his " death book". That night looksmax tossed and turned in his bed. Knowing he was a murder but would stop at nothing for an virgin kween. That next morning l.m. goes back to his neighbors house and knocks on the door.

Father: hellow I thought I told you I wouldn't except your dowry. No leave before I call the police
L.m. : this can't be possible I put you in my "death book"
Father: I don't know what you've been smoking but it's time to leave

L.m. runs back to room.

L.m. : how could this be I put him him in my "death book"

L.m. starts crying

L.m.: I will never have my virgin kween

The moral of the story is l.m. will never have his virgin kween know matter how many soy chink cartoons he watches

The end :feelsthumb:

Last edited:
Y

yarou

NEET
Jun 29, 2022

Activity
So far there's no one here