Votes: 19 57.6%
  • No

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I mog most normies tbh, most of them have a shit dead end job and are dating some ugly foid because it's all the could get. They spend their days watching Netflix and consuming the latest media the jews throw at them.
Of course I'm a friendless neet incel but at least I still have my dignity and a mind of my own.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
I mog most normies tbh, most of them have a shit dead end job and are dating some ugly foid because it's all the could get. They spend their days watching Netflix and consuming the latest media the jews throw at them.
Of course I'm a friendless neet incel but at least I still have my dignity and a mind of my own.
You‘re learning to cope, good :feelsok:

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
These people are a joke. Worthless human trash

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
No I don't.

It's the system that's broken. Not me.

Things like self improvement and other copes are a waste of time since there's very little you can change naturally. If anything, it's women who should self improve.

Also, the issue isn't with men it's with society, Western society and its lack of decent values.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
These people are a joke. Worthless human trash
All experience humanity in some way
they take the curriculum which seems to work for most
we see how it's failed us but get stuck and forced to
I think there is nothing wrong in any way of experiencing life it's just our personal helplessness and sense of injustice that makes us resent them

Last edited:
J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
What is a loser??
1361.jpg

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
No. I give myself my own titles and be content of the title’s I have created. I don’t care about labels others place upon me. Positive or negative. My own self evaluation is enough

N

Neetmaxxxing69

NEET
May 12, 2023
not really if society labels me a loser then I guess I am but most people based that upon what others view being a loser is.

Bitter

Bitter

Dokgo
Jan 20, 2023
I don't consider myself a loser, because I never really tried anything. You can't fail if you don't try first. :feelsneo::feelscowboy:

Now kidding aside, maybe one day I'll be a winner.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
being a loser just means you lost the genetic and circumstantial lottery aka not ur fault life is a joke

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
I literally am by definition, I've almost never won in anything

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
losers are more based than winners in my book

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
Yes tbh. I'm a lazy individual , I'm incapable of getting anything significant done. I got not skills , i'm an ugly man trapped in 3rd world. I cannot consided myself anything other than a loser
No I don't.

It's the system that's broken. Not me.

Things like self improvement and other copes are a waste of time since there's very little you can change naturally. If anything, it's women who should self improve.

Also, the issue isn't with men it's with society, Western society and its lack of decent values.
Wouldn't be an issue if the men could band together , make common cause and work towards society which is more ideal to them. But sadly , it would take a miracle as most guys are demoralized and indulging in whatever little comfort they have

Activity
So far there's no one here