Discussion Love the snow

404Errorcel

404Errorcel

Recluse
May 9, 2023
Its snowing where i live and it feels cozy and calming especially when its after midnight and bleeds into the early morning. Its feels magical in a way. Anyone else like snow days.
Iorkfgiofdgjiregr

RNT

RNT

Eternal Night
Aug 23, 2023
but the cold is unbearable
Layers, nigga. Three shirts beat one sweater and sportswear is especially good because unlike regular cotton clothes they don't get dump easily. That way, it is possible to spend hours outside without getting cold - and human face is pretty much adapted to withstanding whatever.

But this strategy kinda refuses to work at below -30, it gets really problematic. I am very much not prepared for that kind of temperatures - and neither was my city's infrastructure. Things started to go south with it: water pipes blowing up, electricity going out, cars not starting.

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
Layers, nigga. Three shirts beat one sweater and sportswear is especially good because unlike regular cotton clothes they don't get dump easily. That way, it is possible to spend hours outside without getting cold - and human face is pretty much adapted to withstanding whatever.
You must be right I just wear a regular t-shirt under my winter coat, I will try but wearing alot of clothes like that feels uncomfortable my end goal is still to live in a hot sunny area

Activity
So far there's no one here