Lifestyle Low paid physical labour

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
I've finished my 1st day, lots of bending down, heavy lifting and carrying and my jeans got covered in water and mud.
My back is aching, legs feel like jelly. I'm too old for this shit!

I'll be NEET again by the 23rd December though don't worry, if not sooner, But I need to get some moolah somehow.

I've got to work in another section tomorrow with some EU migrants, there was even 2 white South Africans in my team today, they kept talking in Afrikaans to each other. Why the fuck are they here anyway?

I hope the Polish cunts or wherever they're from speak some English tomorrow or I'll just let them do it all!

Last edited:
IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
I've finished my 1st day, lots of bending down, heavy lifting and carrying and my jeans got covered in water and mud.
My back is aching, legs feel like jelly. I'm too old for this shit!

I'll be NEET again by the 23rd December though don't worry, if not sooner, But I need to get some moolah somehow.

I've got to work in another section tomorrow with some EU migrants, there was even 2 white South Africans in my team today, they kept talking in Afrikaans to each other. Why the fuck are they here anyway?

I hope the Polish cunts or wherever they're from speak some English tomorrow or I'll just let them do it all!
I’ve done physically labor jobs before at first they are tiring but once your body get used to it it’ll become much easier. Lots of older men work in those job so don’t think it’s just because it’s your age you’re just not used to it.

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
I’ve done physically labor jobs before at first they are tiring but once your body get used to it it’ll become much easier. Lots of older men work in those job so don’t think it’s just because it’s your age you’re just not used to it.

Yeah, I'm no stranger to physical work for 8 hours, but it's been a while since I last done any and this is more intense. I'm sure I'll adjust if I last the next couple of weeks.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Yeah, I'm no stranger to physical work for 8 hours, but it's been a while since I last done any and this is more intense. I'm sure I'll adjust if I last the next couple of weeks.
I’m happy you got a job at least, my best friend does the same kinda job. If you want something less physical and less social dishwashing is the way. Plus Americans pay them 20 dollars an hour

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
The big advantage is the most your moving around is 25-50 lbs and that’s on occasion. The mental stress is bad if your working with customers and your socially inept. Just have to pick your poison.
Mental stress is just as bad in the kitchen in fast food. Orders come in waves and need to be finished quickly so you're either standing around watching the clock or running about plus you're mostly working with teenagers fresh out of high school who have a chip on their shoulder now that they're wearing their big boy pants and are working.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Mental stress is just as bad in the kitchen in fast food. Orders come in waves and need to be finished quickly so you're either standing around watching the clock or running about plus you're mostly working with teenagers fresh out of high school who have a chip on their shoulder now that they're wearing their big boy pants and are working.
I wouldn’t dare work at a big corp like McDonalds but more low profile places like a sandwich shop without a drive-thru. And if you work mornings you can just chill in the kitchen baking bread or washing dishes and really only have to worry about dealing with humans at lunch hour.

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
Climbing 20 foot ladders, risking my life picking berries for just over £10 an hour.
It's not so bad though, I'm not climbing too high. The 2 Polaks I'm with can do the top parts!

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here