Serious Main moneymaking principle

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
You can't really chose linear ways in moneymaking

Every linear way leads you into 9 to 5 for 300$/month or business with 90% fail rate

Job and business is what every normie knows
Remember, that most linear ways of making money often cuts your profit ( for example youtube gives u crumbs instead of your value )

You shouldn't engage in someone else system , if you can ------ You should create your own system

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022

Every linear way leads you into 9 to 5 for 300$/month or business with 90% fail rate

Remember, that most linear ways of making money often cuts your profit ( for example youtube gives u crumbs instead of your value )

You shouldn't engage in someone else system , if you can ------ You should create your own system
Absolutely. If we can think of a system to create, we'll be swimming in money. I'm thinking about it every day.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021

Or try to be ahead of everyone else. If a new moneymaking method pops up online and there are hundreds of videos out there its probably already too late.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
Or try to be ahead of everyone else

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
If a new moneymaking method pops up online and there are hundreds of videos out there its probably already too late.
That's what people said about Bitcoin and alt coins from the very fucking start :feelsLUL:

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
moneymaking is a scam the dream is to get on welfare or get a government job

• +1
Reactions: RNT
Activity
So far there's no one here